*** Oculus Quest 2 Owners Thread ***

Associate
was

Make sure you stockpile and rapid fire spam the special exploding arrows when they appear before they start attacking.

Bit of a cheap tactic but effective:) !

Yeah I tried that. Still got owned by the rapidly spawning enemies coming up behind me from all angles.

Soldato
The secret with In-death unchained is to try to unlock the special arrows like exploding or incursion.

Once you have those then the first boss becomes easy. Either spam him with exploding arrows or mine the alcoves where the monks spawn with incursions so they explode when spawning.

The second boss is easily defeated with
Tempest arrows if you can get them.

The third boss needs a mixture of arrow types for the different stages. I like pestilence or curse arrows for the mobs in the final sequence.

Soldato
I have a friend asking about VR for her 12 year old. I already have a Quest 2 for my own daughter, but I'm wondering if there is anything that can compete with it right now? I will assume whatever they buy will need to be standalone, like the Q2.

Do you still have to have a FB account to use Quest 2?

Last edited:
Soldato
I have a friend asking about VR for her 12 year old. I already have a Quest 2 for my own daughter, but I'm wondering if there is anything that can compete with it right now? I will assume whatever they buy will need to be standalone, like the Q2.

You only need a Meta account, however the min age is still 13 I believe, so your friend will need to add her own account for her daughter. Q2 is the best bet for standalone at the moment, best library and best software.

Underboss

either pico 4 or Quest 2
they are both very similar , and similarly priced

Associate
Thanks, well here's hoping that the Quest 3 will have even better features when it is released, considering the price of the Pico probably will be around the £400 mark, I'd think, I will probably end up with two versions of the Quest both 2 and 3, would be a bit reluctant to get rid of the 2 I think.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks, well here's hoping that the Quest 3 will have even better features when it is released, considering the price of the Pico probably will be around the £400 mark, I'd think, I will probably end up with two versions of the Quest both 2 and 3, would be a bit reluctant to get rid of the 2 I think.

Handy as a backup?

Soldato
Goodness me, In death is hard. Any tips? Every time I play the first level there's harder enemies unlocked and becomes more complex, whilst I don't feel any stronger :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom