*** Oculus Quest 2 Owners Thread ***

Soldato
Is it possible to copy the current version (APK files) of virtual desktop using sidequest, in case I need to reset the headset? I've has a look using sidequest but am unable to see it.

Soldato
What app was that?

Another lunar rover driving experience. The vehicle hand controller operation is authentic including the reverse switch. Better for the driving than gamified tasks. Free!

Last edited:
Soldato
Heads up for anyone who is interested and have not got it already!

Walkabout Minigolf is on offer for £6.99

Soldato
Heads up for anyone who is interested and have not got it already!

Walkabout Minigolf is on offer for £6.99

If you don’t have it already it’s a must buy VR title IMO especially at that price!

Soldato
Buy it and join us at the next hangout evening.

It's beautiful design, generally great music. Inventive courses, and just a ton of social fun as you'd expect mini golf to be.

I will buy. I've done nothing online VR wise as yet. Is it easy to join the room / game?

Soldato
I will buy. I've done nothing online VR wise as yet. Is it easy to join the room / game?
Yep, there's an option to either join a room via a name (we use OCUK) or simply play a quick match against a random. Or of course play by yourself, either practice mode, front/back 9, full 18. Or there's a "driving" course and practice area in the beginning area.

Soldato
Yep, there's an option to either join a room via a name (we use OCUK) or simply play a quick match against a random. Or of course play by yourself, either practice mode, front/back 9, full 18. Or there's a "driving" course and practice area in the beginning area.
As with any online game, it's best with friends rather than randoms.

Soldato
Virtual desktop has offline mode again
too may people complained, so it got reversed

Is this a reverse of the DLC requirements for the latest version?

Source please.
50743288142_4132b2c759_o_d.gif

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Is that with a laptop in a backpack?
I wish, no, it's my backup PC which I don't mind shoving in the boot of the car. Huge works car park, and sports field with a pavilion between the two. Most importantly, the pavilion has external sockets to power the PC, and I lob place the router on the roof to give max range.

To be honest, it would make more sense to get a gaming laptop for what I do.

Last edited:
Underboss
I wish, no, it's my backup PC which I don't mind shoving in the boot of the car. Huge works car park, and sports field with a pavilion between the two. Most importantly, the pavilion has external sockets to power the PC, and I lob place the router on the roof to give max range.

To be honest, it would make more sense to get a gaming laptop for what I do.

wow, sounds good

wish i could do that, just hope no ones watching :eek:

Back
Top Bottom