*** Oculus Quest 2 Owners Thread ***

Associate
Not the right hand quest button only though I use that too, its clicking on the sort of battery icon at bottom of dashboard after clicking on right quest button, then quick settings, and then reset interface beside the night view, clicking on the reset interface will bring up the continue box.

If things are not right for picking up on a game say too near your body, you can actually lean forward in your chair (if sitting down) before clicking that continue button, and that will make the object that you wish to pick up in game more in front of you.

At least it seems to work for me here.

Last edited:
Associate
Just updated from v50 to v54, seems the Quest is doing it in a few different stages as over a few days I have got a few updates.
Can I just ask if the rest of you with the latest version can still see the Quest in Windows Explorer when connected to a PC? as that option seems to have disappeared for me on Windows 10, though can still access the Quest through Sidequest.
Thanks.

Underboss
Just updated from v50 to v54, seems the Quest is doing it in a few different stages as over a few days I have got a few updates.
Can I just ask if the rest of you with the latest version can still see the Quest in Windows Explorer when connected to a PC? as that option seems to have disappeared for me on Windows 10, though can still access the Quest through Sidequest.
Thanks.
do you have developer mode ?

Soldato
Thanks.

Same here, the windows explorer option is still gone in V55. I also have to use sidequest with dev mode.

Associate
I just bought one of these to exercise in, with Les Mills BodyCombat to start with. For someone who rarely exercises this was brutal. Head to toe covered in sweat after 50 minutes. I considered waiting for the Quest 3 but the Quest 2 is pretty good value and it's not like I'm needing the best graphics for a work out.

Impressed so far. Is there anything else I should check out? Any must have apps or games?

Soldato
I just bought one of these to exercise in, with Les Mills BodyCombat to start with. For someone who rarely exercises this was brutal. Head to toe covered in sweat after 50 minutes. I considered waiting for the Quest 3 but the Quest 2 is pretty good value and it's not like I'm needing the best graphics for a work out.

Impressed so far. Is there anything else I should check out? Any must have apps or games?
Thrill of the fight is a reasonable work out :)

Soldato
I actually find superhot quite good as a workout because it forces you to move slowly and balance at awkward angles almost a bit like yoga or Pilates.

Mixing that up that up with something more frantic like beat saber is a good combo

Last edited:
Associate

These will get you breaking a sweat:
Pistol Whip
Beat Saber
Racket NX
Synth Riders
The Climb

Gimme a shout if you want a referral for 25% off on any of them.

Or for Walkabout Mini Golf or Golf Plus

Associate
My Quest journey update:

I recently discovered Quest Link. I didn't know this was even a thing. I bought a 3rd party link cable (£19) and downloaded Half Life: Alyx. So damn good. I've seen videos up to this point but playing it is something else entirely. This feature is fantastic.

I'd like to go wireless but my Virgin Media Hub is terrible. Is there another way?

Last edited:
Soldato
My Quest journey update:

I recently discovered Quest Link. I didn't know this was even a thing. I bought a 3rd party link cable (£19) and downloaded Half Life: Alyx. So damn good. I've seen videos up to this point but playing it is something else entirely. This feature is fantastic.

I'd like to go wireless but my Virgin Media Hub is terrible. Is there another way?

if your host PC has wifi you can hotspot via that.

Back
Top Bottom