*** Oculus Quest 2 Owners Thread ***

Caporegime
Cambria is mainly business use, so very expensive.
Quest 3 is the gaming version
I would pay good money for a high end VR headset regardless of if it is intended for business or not as long as it delivered an amazing experience. I would honestly even consider buying a Varjo VR-3 if they didn't require that damn yearly subscription.

My dream is a MicroOLED headset with 50+ PPD, pancake lenses and 6DOF inside out hand tracking with eye/facial tracking.

Soldato
I would pay good money for a high end VR headset regardless of if it is intended for business or not as long as it delivered an amazing experience. I would honestly even consider buying a Varjo VR-3 if they didn't require that damn yearly subscription.

My dream is a MicroOLED headset with 50+ PPD, pancake lenses and 6DOF inside out hand tracking with eye/facial tracking.

I think a wider FOV would be higher on my wish list. Facial tracking can do one ...... I'm never going to use it.

Caporegime
While I wait for Meta to make these promised changes, does anyone have any recommendations for prescription lenses as I don't want to wear my specs when playing?

Happy with mine

Associate
While I wait for Meta to make these promised changes, does anyone have any recommendations for prescription lenses as I don't want to wear my specs when playing?
another vote for VR Optician, i've bought 2 sets from them, no problems & good quality, there are various coupons that can be used for 5% off - VRFLIGHTSIMGUY is the 1 i used.

Soldato
I have VR optician lenses for my Quest and Index and they're excellent. Also it's good to know they protect the original lenses from scratches and are easier to clean.

Soldato
Same here

And amazingly, the headset still works.
50743309342_f2ff8e8c04_o_d.gif

Back
Top Bottom