******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Looks like Star Citizen has made it into the AMD Never Settle Bundles with a Mustang racing variant....hopefully its just a ship skin so everyone else can get them too.

10514195_543982529062738_1902609190509814387_o.jpg

10402000_543994535728204_4490342345737631599_n.jpg

10515250_543998752394449_8570454806418542419_o.png

Looks like Star Citizen has made it into the AMD Never Settle Bundles with a Mustang racing variant....hopefully its just a ship skin so everyone else can get them too.

Sounds interesting with a new racing variant (I would presume the skin is just exclusive not the ship itself). However, I'm not sure slapping an AMD logo onto a ship is in universe fiction, calling them "Accelerated Mass Design" maybe, but not with the same logo :)

I thought the current never settle rewards end on 31st August 2014, does anyone know if it has been extended?

Last edited:
Sounds interesting with a new racing variant (I would presume the skin is just exclusive not the ship itself). However, I'm not sure slapping an AMD logo onto a ship is in universe fiction, calling them "Accelerated Mass Design" maybe, but not with the same logo :)

I thought the current never settle rewards end on 31st August 2014, does anyone know if it has been extended?

Its the new Never Settle promotion, they did say that anyone with an existing Silver/Gold Award would get a chance to upgrade to the Space Edition between September 2nd to September 8th...I've emailed AMD support just to double check this includes the coupons that expire on 31st August.

If it does it will be easy enough to pick a code up cheap on eBay as they are all about to expire, which is a no brainer for me as I was pre ordering Alien Isolation anyway so a free SC ship and an extra game would be a nice bonus for less than half the price.

Infos in this vid If you skip to 1:50:40
http://www.twitch.tv/amd/c/4970656

Its the new Never Settle promotion, they did say that anyone with an existing Silver/Gold Award would get a chance to upgrade to the Space Edition between September 2nd to September 8th...I've emailed AMD support just to double check this includes the coupons that expire on 31st August.

If it does it will be easy enough to pick a code up cheap on eBay as they are all about to expire, which is a no brainer for me as I was pre ordering Alien Isolation anyway so a free SC ship and an extra game would be a nice bonus for less than half the price.

I'm still looking to get a new graphics card, probably a 290, so as you say with Alien Isolation and a bonus of Star Citizen it makes it even cheaper. I looked again last night and couldn't find anywhere on the web site where it said 31st August where last time I looked I saw it somwhere :)

I wouldn't want to buy a new card and the promotion ends within a week!

Last edited:

I don't think the ebay vouchers will be valid. I've just seen the new T&C's, if you buy a new card between now and the 1st Sept you can upgrade to the new rewards until the 8th.

Purchases after the 1st need to include the new space edition promo or will be invalid.

I don't think the ebay vouchers will be valid. I've just seen the new T&C's, if you buy a new card between now and the 1st Sept you can upgrade to the new rewards until the 8th.

Purchases after the 1st need to include the new space edition promo or will be invalid.

Thanks, do you have a link for the T&C's ? I couldn't find any other than the pic I posted.

I may just have to wait for some of the new ones to find their way to eBay if that is the case, will likely still be cheaper than a pre order anyway :D

Thanks, do you have a link for the T&C's ? I couldn't find any other than the pic I posted.

I may just have to wait for some of the new ones to find their way to eBay if that is the case, will likely still be cheaper than a pre order anyway :D

The T&C's are here. I could have read them incorrectly though :D

The bit which is a bit ambiguous to me is where it mentions new purchasers have the option to be redeemed for Application downloads between September 2, 2014 12:00 an ET and September 8, 2014 11:59pm ET for an automatic upgrade to the Never Settle Space Edition.

I'm not sure if this means people can upgrade between those two dates and are then in the new promotion period or have to upgrade and use the application download between the dates?

Edit - Thinking about it I think it just means for new cards until the 8th you can upgrade to the new games list... The "Application downloads" bits just threw me a bit not having used AMD rewards web site before :)

Last edited:
The T&C's are here. I could have read them incorrectly though :D

The bit which is a bit ambiguous to me is where it mentions new purchasers have the option to be redeemed for Application downloads between September 2, 2014 12:00 an ET and September 8, 2014 11:59pm ET for an automatic upgrade to the Never Settle Space Edition.

I'm not sure if this means people can upgrade between those two dates and are then in the new promotion period or have to upgrade and use the application download between the dates?

Yeah looks like your right, I wonder how they will check though, I doubt they will keep track of every code that get sent in that period......I managed to get a cheap code for £10 so I am debating gambling it to see if it will work lol.

I imagine if you upgrade you would need to use the coupon code at the same time.

"AMD Unique ID’s received from purchases made between August 23, 2014 12:00am ET and the end of the Campaign Period,
September 1, 2014 11:59pm ET under the Never Settle Forever: AMD Radeon™ R9 Series Graphics (System Integrator
Configuration) - Desktop Campaign have the option to be redeemed for Application downloads between September 2, 2014 12:00
an ET and September 8, 2014 11:59pm ET for an automatic upgrade to the Never Settle Space Edition: AMD Radeon™ R9 Series
Graphics (System Integrator Configuration) Desktop Campaign tier levels. "

Back
Top Bottom