******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Usually yeah but its a bit different for the AMD deal, its states in the terms and conditions that additional fees apply to play the full game...so it does not include the full game.

It was clarified on the forums last week I think, sorry not got a link to hand

Are you sure, because the actual wording is MAY require additional fees, which i took to assume meant you've got AC pass, but your SOL for the FPS module and other alpha stuff which requires a pass, because its not including Alpha, just the AC Pass.

I picked up a Gold code for $45, let a mate have Aliens Isolation for £10, and got the Mustang & Sniper Elite 3 (was gonna get in a sale anyway). Cost me £18 all in, so cant complain cos i dont need a full game (NPC would be nice if it does include it).

Here's the image, from 2 pages back
10515250_543998752394449_8570454806418542419_o.png

The Star Citizen Mustang Omega Variant Race (release date September 30th, 2014) can be used in the Star Citizen multiplayer module "Arena Commander" and the "Murray Cup Race Series". It can also be used to play Star Citizen (the full game) but additional fees may apply. For more information, visit https://robertsspaceindustries.com

Thats from the terms & conditions, and to use the word 'May' apply, when its know that you WILL need to pay more to play the full game, would be quite wrong.
So im pretty sure you'll get the full game, its just people getting their knickers in a twist and others repeating it.
The Aurora LN package costs £28, Aliens Isolation is £30+ so its not beyond reason that it'd be a regular ship package being 'sold'.

0.9 is out, downloading now. :)

Yep, same here :)

Ship stats design update is here.

Meet the M50 Interceptor:

The M50 stats have balanced a bit for this small lightweight craft. Not that anyone will know the difference as no one has flown it yet, it'll still be very fast!

Last edited:
You can set which hangar on the RSI/hangar page if you have access to more than one, Banu MM apparently gets you an asteroid hangar too.

Kablooey, we had issues shooting an NPC in our weekly Elite:Dangerous outing tonight, you were there in spirit lol think I have it on video somewhere..

Asteroid hangar etc look fantastic, I still need to get motion blur off though and input lag is pretty dire even just moving my head about or trying to drive the Greycat. It's pretty.. unoptimised ;)

350R is lovely though.

I think motion blur should be there by default - makes it more realistic when you get hit, etc.. :)

Just like you'd shake in real life.

Asteroid hangar etc look fantastic, I still need to get motion blur off though and input lag is pretty dire even just moving my head about or trying to drive the Greycat. It's pretty.. unoptimised ;)

350R is lovely though.

I think I may name my 350R "Blackout" :D

My current lowly graphics card doesn’t handle the motion blur very well so would also like to be able to turn it off again. I also really don't like it when flying your view moves forward a bit quite abruptly and jerkily which gets annoying very quickly, partly due to the motion blur I expect but I think it's a new effect. Maybe I just need to finally to decide to get an AMD 290 or continue to wait for the 980... :)

I think motion blur should be there by default - makes it more realistic when you get hit, etc.. :)

Just like you'd shake in real life.

I think you should go see a doctor or optometrist if you think that's how real life is like :P They never account for our bodies ability to stabilise our head/eyes and I guess if you don't have trackir then you can't fix your head on one location.

I know very few people who like the motion blur, personally I could live with it but would prefer it disabled, it's just not realistic. As Chris has said this isn't how brains and eyes work in the real world and it feels utterly unrealistic.

I know very few people who like the motion blur, personally I could live with it but would prefer it disabled, it's just not realistic. As Chris has said this isn't how brains and eyes work in the real world and it feels utterly unrealistic.

I can now disable the motion blur and can complete a race without crashing :D I still get the massive hud zoom when turning but it's much smoother now.

Create or update the user.cfg within CitizenClient folder and add the following line:

r_MotionBlur = 0

Back
Top Bottom