******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Anyone else log on to find they have to download another 2GB patch today?

Was playing all yesterday and now it wants me to download 2GB of data?

Damien my only worry about voice attack is us all randomly shouting stuff down teamspeak at each other, could be amusing and frustrating lol

francky - just getting that now, didn't have that patch earlier. Looks like the P2P function is working on my client too now as I'm uploading as well.

Had so much fun, ended up like this it was rather poetic got about 20 seconds of drifting around with a huge grin on my face before respawn
J09J7UX.jpg
hEfsJGz.jpg

Last edited:
Star Citizen Patch 12.1
•Updates ◦Increased the size of production server and deployed servers with Google Compute
◦Added HOTAS mapping XML files to Arena Commander
◦Updated Arena Commander controls screen to include HOTAS mappings and updated other control screens to reflect current controls accurately
◦Added XML for joysticks to allow swapping Yaw and Roll mappings
◦Adjusted power consumption and the speed of the laser bolt for the Klaus and Werner CF007 Bulldog

•Bugs Fixed ◦Unable to access multiplayer with an account that contains the appropriate multiplayer game mode items
◦Resolved an issue in multiplayer where the pilot enter animation would play every time you respawn
◦Resolved an issue with the Hornet’s Gatling gun which would cause it to begin taking heat damage prior to reaching a critical heat state
◦Resolved an issue with the AI firing their Gatling guns constantly until they were destroyed due to heat damage
◦Resolved an issue with pilot animations becoming offset in the 300i when viewed in 3rd person
◦Resolved an issue which caused the animations for pitching up and down in the cockpit to be reversed.
◦Resolved an issue which caused AI who were destroyed when the player blew up their engine and reactor to register as having committed suicide.
◦Resolved an issue in multiplayer that would often cause a crash of the server and clients at the end of a round
◦Corrected an issue with cooling on the 300i which could cause unintentional overheating under normal operating conditions

Are you sure it's the right hornet?

Two things I've managed to do so far:

1. forget to put the helmet on.
2. went in the wrong hornet - don't ask me why but only one of them works and I only own one of them.. so I guess the other is to replace my more expensive ships or something, but that one works.

Are you sure it's the right hornet?

Two things I've managed to do so far:

1. forget to put the helmet on.
2. went in the wrong hornet - don't ask me why but only one of them works and I only own one of them.. so I guess the other is to replace my more expensive ships or something, but that one works.

It'll be the helmet. I picked that up the first time and I only have one stealth hornet

Damien my only worry about voice attack is us all randomly shouting stuff down teamspeak at each other, could be amusing and frustrating lol

Push to talk :D

I've got my left windows key set as my voice command PTT key and one of my mouse buttons set as my Mumble PTT key. No chance of getting them confused then.

I can't even get in the Hangar tonight, CTD every time...Had the same thing last night, strange that it works in the afternoon but not later in the evening?! Something to do with server load? I've tried all the suggested fixes to no avail. :(

So how much does this game cost to play exactly?

Ive just been on the website and you have to buy ships for loads of money, am I the only one who finds this somewhat expensive just to play a space game or am I missing something?

Prices are in the original post. $45 will get you the current arena commander module, all of beta, the game, a starter ship and some cash. As a late backer you'll have to pay for alpha modules though if you want access (Arena commander is one of them).

TNGS ships are apparently in the hangar now too.

Edit and my T16000M joystick now works brilliantly :) Not sure if all binds are right but at least the axis and detection is fine.

Last edited:
Freelancer variants are so nice!

I had a fun almost-death today in the arena, I lost my roll thrusters on the right hand side and got into a death spin. Turned off the G-Safe and COMSTAD and wrestled it back under control and then turned it on again and continued to limp through a few more rounds. It was a case of where the computers were trying too hard to stablise the ship.

Back
Top Bottom