******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Suspended
@pete910 you will love this post..... remember i was a fan of the MSR, its in my sig.

Some highlights..

3. Successively weaken the maneuverability and speed of the MSR:
I don't have earlier data, but judging by the video from the beginning of 2022, the MSR is even more maneuverable than the Free and Cutlass Black, as detailed in the chart below.
This is in line with the size of the original MSR S3, and it is also in line with its "runner" positioning.
Later, the mobility of the MSR was weakened from 50/50/125 to 30/30/125.
It's 30/30/60 now. Speed has also been reduced from 1287/215 to 1200/205.
Please Crusader adjust her back to her best in the future adjustments, thank you.

nNDwYr5.jpeg

One of the reasons i loved it was how it flew, like a majestic bird of pray, its now more numb than your Connie.

4. Long-term neglect of MSR's weak HP and shield:
Since the release of the MSR, almost every captain has been helping her fight for a better shield and HP, but the Crusaders have been silent about it, turning a blind eye to it.
Can you imagine a super fat ship bigger than Corsai and Andromeda, with even less defense than Black and spirit?
The MSR's defense is only one-tenth of that of its competitors!

uP1oOBE.png

Ib90aVp.png

I love this reply...

It's ok because at least it's not shaped like a big easy to hit pancake... Oh wait

What have they done to the MSR and why?

Associate
I love the idea and hacking behind the MSR but it's looks don't do it for me, symmetry all the way. :D

It's in a way what I kinda like with what they've done with the mk2, the old design wasn't great, they've learned so much since then and have a far better understanding of their own game now. I feel a lot of the ships could do with getting a slight redesign, resize etc.

Suspended
I love the idea and hacking behind the MSR but it's looks don't do it for me, symmetry all the way. :D

It's in a way what I kinda like with what they've done with the mk2, the old design wasn't great, they've learned so much since then and have a far better understanding of their own game now. I feel a lot of the ships could do with getting a slight redesign, resize etc.

These are the original MSR concept pictures, notice something about it? it has 2 decks, not 2.5, its more slender, like the C1

It got fat because someone, probably Chris decided it would be fun to make a Star Citizen Millennium Falcon out of it, so it gained a gut to accommodate a not so hidden crawl spaces below the lower deck, ruining its external appearance.

zQDbl0n.jpeg

ciFvHli.jpeg

Fat Fat Fatty Fat Fat Fatty.... Good Video tho

Last edited:
Associate
I was torn between the MSR and the corsair as my daily ship.

In the end I went for the corsair and its been superb but there will always be a part of me that wants the MSR.

Soldato
OP
That's why I rarely post on the official forums, too many agendas and personalities involved pushing their own personal bias.

I'm here to play a game, nothing more.

Suspended
That's why I rarely post on the official forums, too many agendas and personalities involved pushing their own personal bias.

I'm here to play a game, nothing more.

Its fun sometimes to point out how stupid people are being when they are being stupid.

Summit1g complaining the game isn't providing enough victims for him is pretty stupid, of course i'm going to have my fun with him....

Last edited:
Soldato
Any SC players using Linux ? Currently have Windows 11 on my system but would really like to start moving over to Linux. Any distro in particular that works well with SC ? I know some lads on Discord suggested Pop OS.

Soldato
OP

Join up to that org mate, they don't have a hugely active spectrum but they do help each other. There's also a discord server :)

I know some use Kubuntu LTS https://kubuntu.org/getkubuntu/

Soldato
Any SC players using Linux ? Currently have Windows 11 on my system but would really like to start moving over to Linux. Any distro in particular that works well with SC ? I know some lads on Discord suggested Pop OS.
erm, I may know someone ;)

Manajro works well, to be frank most do !

Back
Top Bottom