******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
OP
Longest stretch I got was about 17 hours but part of that was me wiping out NPCs in the mine of Klescher for a laugh not realising how much time it'd add to my sentence (I wasn't below level 7..)

Suspended
Wording on this is a little unclear.

(Thursday) We are not planning on publishing a new PTU build today. Current goal is to continue warming the new LIVE environment and release 3.23.1a build 9204897 later today.

So no more testing for 3.23.1a but they intend to release it live later today? i think that's what's going on...

Soldato
Launcher outdated? see if you can download the new one from the site and try it again after installing.

I'm sure that fixed it for me before.

I'm in! No idea what happened, had to reset my password and it let me in even though it let me log in with the same password into my website account. Reset and now back in the game! Since when did we get another character reset?

Haven't been on in a few weeks.

Also! Finally able to play with E cores enabled on my 13700k! Couldn't do this before on my 12700k! Nice FPS bump too.

Suspended
They have had some issues with account login's on this patch, they knew about it before the patch launched but in typical CIG fashion they chose the place to make an announcement about it the live chat which scrolled out of sight in about 8 seconds.

Last edited:
Suspended
Aww crap.....

Unlike all other people or media outlets who have reported on this in a high minded morality sense Asmon has his usual real take on it....

He's made quite a few videos on Star Citizen now, in those he likes what he sees and quite relevant to this context :D

Last edited:
Suspended
Aww crap.....

Unlike all other people or media outlets who have reported on this in a high minded morality sense Asmon has his usual real take on it....

He's made quite a few videos on Star Citizen now, in those he likes what he sees and quite relevant to this context :D

Oooh... i just watched this whole thing....

The first guy he had on his discord about this game was not on the level, Asmon asked him the right questions, smart questions to try and get to the bottom of it, to those the first guy was giving evasive none answers and porky's, that guy had spent thousands of $ on the game and was not happy, its the gamblers mentality, soft in the head, have no impulse control and then act the angry victim of predatory practices.

The second guy, who has spent about $100 in 8 years convinced Asmon to buy the $45 package and try it for himself, which he's going to do, Asmon is going to become a Star Citizen, not right away, he has at least a months worth of stuff he needs to get through but Star Citizen Asmon is coming, oh crap...

Its worth watching it from start to end...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom