Scottish Elections Result

"There are reports from Birmingham that a courier carrying two ballot boxes was mugged. The boxes have since been recovered and West Midlands Police said it was making enquiries. The law states the council has to count and declare a result - it is then up to individuals or parties to make a decision on whether to challenge a result through the courts." LOL

He's not going to be the leader though, is he?

No, I very much doubt it.

He'll still be a front 'bencher' for them, they have lost too many old hands.

I'm kinda happy with this decision. Perhaps the majority won't be *that* big!

I'd have happily given two three seats in exchange for him gone.

Ah well, at least he can continue to damage Labour so that's good I suppose..

You've missed me spouting about Shettlestone. Reckon you've taken it? Just can't believe you could take an East End constituency... I'm the one over from them (Provan).

Shame that Fox couldn't unseat Scott - Single issue man (windfarms) but it would have been superb.

"Oooh! That's close!" :rolleyes:

I don't know, I honestly don't know. Since you were so close on haddington why don't you tell me? :D

Shetland was interesting, Tavish held on with that anti wind farm independent close on his heals. I wasn't even aware of the strong feelings on that up there.

Orkney again to the lib dems, perhaps the highlands are going to hold on to them..

I don't know, I honestly don't know. Since you were so close on haddington why don't you tell me? :D

Shetland was interesting, Tavish held on with that anti wind farm independent close on his heals. I wasn't even aware of the strong feelings on that up there.

Orkney again to the lib dems, perhaps the highlands are going to hold on to them..

Fair point, just that the pundits was saying it would be such a big shock thought you may have an interest. :) I'm tired, and getting far too excited about this all.

We need to start winning some seats! Are they releasing all the constituency votes and then moving onto the list afterwards?

Fair point, just that the pundits was saying it would be such a big shock thought you may have an interest. :) I'm tired, and getting far too excited about this all.

No no, I was genuinely asking you there! :p

We need to start winning some seats! Are they releasing all the constituency votes and then moving onto the list afterwards?

Yes.

We won't have true picture until tomorrow lunch at best unfortunately.

Hahahaha :D Lembit is on his way to the BBC for tonight, but his tyre just blew out on the motorway and sent them a picture of it and said that the trye symbolizes the Lib Dems night! :D :D

And here's the photo!

2en3trd.png

^ Hahah :D

"There are reports from Birmingham that a courier carrying two ballot boxes was mugged. The boxes have since been recovered and West Midlands Police said it was making enquiries. The law states the council has to count and declare a result - it is then up to individuals or parties to make a decision on whether to challenge a result through the courts." LOL

You are joking?

Have you got source for that?

Shocking :o

No no, I was genuinely asking you there! :p

Yes.

We won't have true picture until tomorrow lunch at best unfortunately.

Well, according to what I'm reading the SNP have taken it. I just can't believe that they have managed to do it. The East End of Glasgow is a big Labour heartland.

oh here it is

lib dem - 300 or so
snp - 10120
labour - 9542
Conservative - 1603

Bloody hell, they did it.

The SNP have Dundee AND Shettlestone? At least there won't be a shortage of skag at their next AGM. :p

17.4% change to SNP from Labour. That's a biggy! Biggest yet. Provan is my joint, one over from Shettlestone. You're taking everything, go away. Give us something!

He's blaming the lib dems and their support for labours meltdown again. :rolleyes:

This is why I wanted this man gone, he is a liability to everything and anything he talks about.

SNP dodging the question about why they didn't bring in a referendum on BBC1.
He accepts that many of his supporters support because they like what the SNP do in government, but that a large portion do so because they want independence.
Reaffirming that they won't have the referendum won't come into play until the end of the 2011-2016 term. 8-9 years after an SNP government and that is the issue I take with the SNP.

Back
Top Bottom