SPL Season 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Watched the BBC highlights, but didn't see the dive. Was it a nothing incident I take it?

Probs didnt bother Nor as he got his yellow and had already acknowledged what he had done as soon as he got up.

And my Oddie do you have fish or blackpudding with those chips on yer shoulder?

Soldato
Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean their out to get you. ;)

There hasn't been half the furore about Boyd than there was about McGeady, explain that. McGeady's dive was all over the highlights of the game and was spoken about at length in the studio by the presenters, why not Boyd?

Soldato
Rangers weren't trying to get Eduardo banned after his dive when one of their own players tried to con a ref a few days later and suddenly silence from Parkhead/UEFA along with Celtic fans defending McGeady (since he was only trying to "win" a free kick). It would've been the same in the media if Rangers had complained about their European opponents a few days earlier.

As it is, both players have yellow cards so now no more punishment can be enforced. Personally I think any diving caught should be an automatic one match ban on top of punishment in the match.

Soldato
Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean their out to get you. ;)

There hasn't been half the furore about Boyd than there was about McGeady, explain that. McGeady's dive was all over the highlights of the game and was spoken about at length in the studio by the presenters, why not Boyd?

Basically what Af2k has said your team were crying out for Eduardo to be hung drawn and quartered. Then McGreedy dived only a few days after it. Just you MOPE on though Oddie that everyone in the world is out to get yas.

Soldato
....and Paddy McCourt earning a praiseworthy performance again - he is an exciting player no doubt about that.

I did have my doubts in the close season too when the only Rangers supporter at work was ribbing me about Celtics biscuit tin mentality coming back again. Looks like he is excellent value for money and I bet there is more to come when he becomes fit enough

Soldato
Third draw on the bounce for Rangers sees a nice 4 point gap open up - Aberdeen seemed to be pushing for the winner in the last 20 mins too. Good win for Hibs - hopefully we'll see a good tussle for 2nd place between those two this season.

Nor

Nor

Associate
Of course Castle Greyskull is the home of the good guys.

I always felt the cartoon was a bit biased against Skeletor and his gang :D

Good win for Celtic today.

Paddy's goal.
wksqcj.gif

Soldato
I always felt the cartoon was a bit biased against Skeletor and his gang :D

Good win for Celtic today.

Paddy's goal.

It usually gives managers heart failure seeing one guy take on 5 or 6 players like that but, as a supporter, its like a breath of fresh air !

Associate
Well few can match the grey and white hordes when it comes to being obsessed with The Rangers. It's one thing they have in common with Bears. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom