SPL Season 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
No surprise that Aberdeen played well at Ibrox especially after their midweek defeat in the cup. Four points now between the teams so Rangers will be looking for the win next weekend in the OF game.

Soldato
Looks like McMav has crawled back under his rock, as predicted. Good results for Celtic today and it sees Celtic move 4 points clear in a very early breakaway. I felt McCulloch should have been off for that challenge but no doubt the Ipox hourdes would have been screaming about bias again. If Celtic can win at Ipox no doubt the bookies will be reassessing their odds, if Rangers win then you can expect to hear from McMav, fresh from under his rock.

Associate
Aw c,mon - that was typed with a masive grin on my face - i thought you were up for a bit of sport - was expecting a witty comeback - not a white flag :)

Well I'm not a mind reader son. You used an emoticon when you had a massive grin in the post before so I could only assume you were getting teasey. ;)

Nor

Nor

Associate
No question. I'll be amazed if Celtic don't win the league, although I thought they would last season.

Celtic just fell apart after Christmas last season. Think they only won one away game in the second half? Strachan seems to lose the dressing room, perhaps because everyone knew he was going.

Soldato
Sorry Eddie I have a life outside an online forum which you clearly dont. Gers were toothless again today 3 league games on the trot without a goal. They are creating chances though I'll worry more when they dry up. I'm sure we'll come good preferably next Sunday. As for hiding under a rock we didnt see you much when Gers won the league eh?

Stop winding people up!!

Associate
Celtic just fell apart after Christmas last season. Think they only won one away game in the second half? Strachan seems to lose the dressing room, perhaps because everyone knew he was going.

Well let's hope for a repeat...can't see it though.

Nor

Nor

Associate
Well let's hope for a repeat...can't see it though.

I think Celtic are likely to be stronger after the January window. That said, if Celtic are ahead in the league, I wouldn't put it past the Celtic board to gamble like they did last season and keep what they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom