SPL Season 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dominated so much in posession just like the last game at Ibrox but as Charlie says, if you don't convert that into chances, you don't deserve to go away with 3 points and he was right.

Was a VERY exciting game though !

Was a very good game and I thought Celtic did enough to at least get a draw out of it. The diving by certain players needs to be looked at though or else they'll start getting a reputation.

Yeah - the replay at the end of the game showed contact and the referee made the decision on the angle he had - doesn't make it right but we live with it.

The better team lost today although the Rangers defending was dogged and made all the difference.

I still remain confident for the season as a whole - didn't see enough there to think that Rangers will be a threat - they were gifted two goals. I think they will lose more points to the other teams in the league than we will.

Mowbray has a job to sort out the defence which has been problematical for a while now.

e dominated so much in posession just like the last game at Ibrox but as Charlie says, if you don't convert that into chances, you don't deserve to go away with 3 points and he was right.

Was a VERY exciting game though !

The thing that stinks about the defensive 'situation' is sending O'Dea out on loan, not exactly sure what that was meant to accomplish.

On the whole I feel we deserved something from the match. We didn't get anything because, strangely, we lack a 'kenny miller' in our team, someone up front who is willing to run all game and willing to swing their leg at any ball/chance that presents itself.

Well I have to say I'm quite pleased after that :D :D

Around me at Ibrox were a good few worried supporters with the line up Smith seemed almost forced to put out today but they came up trumps.

As with the penalty decisions I thought the first where Maloney was tackled by Weir was but the one with Zeng Zhi didnt look like it at all from where I was sitting. Looked like Papac won the ball but the ref obv seen differently.

The best part about the Celtic defence right now is if they take out one dumpling in this case McManus and replace him with Caldwell it's just like for like.

Some good work from Boyd (we got 15mins of effort from him today) to poke the ball through for Miller and another superb run from Miller for 2-0.

Despite the penalty Celtic really didnt create much and McGregor wasnt tested at all in all honesty, when you shoot right down a keepers throat you expect him to save.

Exciting game though and thoroughly enjoyed myself at Ibrox today :D :D :D

Oh yeah.....

itsmillertimetin.jpg

Last edited:
Well I have to say I'm quite pleased after that :D :D

Around me at Ibrox were a good few worried supporters with the line up Smith seemed almost forced to put out today but they came up trumps.

As with the penalty decisions I thought the first where Maloney was tackled by Weir was but the one with Zeng Zhi didnt look like it at all from where I was sitting. Looked like Papac won the ball but the ref obv seen differently.

The best part about the Celtic defence right now is if they take out one dumpling in this case McManus and replace him with Caldwell it's just like for like.

Some good work from Boyd (we got 15mins of effort from him today) to poke the ball through for Miller and another superb run from Miller for 2-0.

Despite the penalty Celtic really didnt create much and McGregor wasnt tested at all in all honesty, when you shoot right down a keepers throat you expect him to save.

Exciting game though and thoroughly enjoyed myself at Ibrox today :D :D :D

Oh yeah.....
yes nice to get three points today W.A.T.P.:)

W.A.T.P. translates to We Are Totally Prejudiced.

Celtic where kicked off the park today and Celtic's penalty came from the softest challenge of the lot. Weir's thuggery went unpunished. Celtic should have had another penalty after McDonald was assualted in the box by Whittaker. Still top of the table though and I expect Rangers will continue to drop points against teams Celtic will beat. Hail Hail.

W.A.T.P. translates to We Are Totally Prejudiced.

Celtic where kicked off the park today and Celtic's penalty came from the softest challenge of the lot. Weir's thuggery went unpunished. Celtic should have had another penalty after McDonald was assualted in the box by Whittaker. Still top of the table though and I expect Rangers will continue to drop points against teams Celtic will beat. Hail Hail.

Yes Eddie. Shame eh??

Marathon not sprint.

Fail Fail.

Never a genuine point to make. We will see who's top when this marathon is finished for one victory does not a season make. Rangers rode their luck and should have been down to nine men with at least thirty minutes still to play. Nothing to worry about at this point in the season and Celtic are still in front. Hail Hail

Only seen a bit of the game but celtic seemed to give away 2 pretty weak goals. Defence seemed to be standing about drooling instead of actually watching what was going on.

Not think that very sad little gimmick has been done to death yet?

Last edited:
Remember Lordfletch Whinge FC have never been beaten fairly since 1888.

And lol @ Dignity FC. I'm glad you pointed that out Eddie as it is something your own club lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom