SPL Season 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nor

Nor

Associate
RANGERS go top :D we are the people !

Are you not the people when you're second?

Good result for Rangers today. Celtic had 24 shots on goal, 14 corners and still couldn't put the ball away - desperately need a striker who can put the ball in the net. If McDonald wanted to leave in January I'd drive him wherever he wanted to go :)

Associate
Are you not the people when you're second?

Good result for Rangers today. Celtic had 24 shots on goal, 14 corners and still couldn't put the ball away - desperately need a striker who can put the ball in the net. If McDonald wanted to leave in January I'd drive him wherever he wanted to go :)
we are the people , always , but its more often than not that celtic are second ,52 and counting ;)

Man of Honour
Full results:

Aberdeen 1-1 Hearts
Celtic 0-0 Motherwell
Dundee Utd 1-1 Hamilton
Falkirk 1-3 St Mirren
Hibernian 1-0 Kilmarnock
Rangers 1-2 St Johnstone

At least Hearts didn't lose today, at the moment I'll take that as a base to work from.

Associate
Ah, the Stop the insults!!! go top after Celtic fail to put Motherwell to the sword. Let the gloating begin for it's what they do best. Modest in victory, never, that'd be Celtic.
no, what we do best is winning the league eddie, 52 times and counting ;)
"the bigots" its not healthy how bitter you are mate :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Poor performace but a winning one. Nice to see the work done in the old firm game was not undone the very next game. Hopefully go on a run now in the league. However 8 games in and already dropped 6 points and they have dropped 7 shows how standards have dropped at both clubs.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
McRod,

No-one is 'allowed' to provoke or insult anyone, if a post gets reported and is deemed unsuitable then action will be taken just as has been on this occasion.
We try to moderate as fairly as possible, if you don't like it you know where the door is.

Man of Honour
Seriously, what kinda comment is that to make?

If you don't agree with a moderating decision then you are free to email one of the moderating team, preferably a Don or Commissario and they should reply to you but the FAQ requests that you don't question moderating decisions on the forum.

However even this could be avoided if people stopped used snide terms and petty insults to refer to the opposition team or their fans.

Associate
If you don't agree with a moderating decision then you are free to email one of the moderating team, preferably a Don or Commissario and they should reply to you but the FAQ requests that you don't question moderating decisions on the forum.

However even this could be avoided if people stopped used snide terms and petty insults to refer to the opposition team or their fans.

Parity is all we ask for. Fairness when moderating and handing out the suspensions.

and i class "you know where the door is" as a snide comment from someone who should know better.

Man of Honour
Parity is all we ask for. Fairness when moderating and handing out the suspensions.

and i class "you know where the door is" as a snide comment from someone who should know better.

Like I say if you've got a problem with a moderating decision or a moderator then please take it off the forums, continuing in this vein is only likely to lead to the closure of another SPL thread. Please continue to RTM posts that you find unsuitable or if you don't already then please start doing so as the moderating team may well miss posts or comments.

I'd also say it isn't a snide comment, it's a simple statement of fact, if you do not like the way the forums are moderated then you are free to leave. That's not a situation that anyone wants but it is a course of action open to you.

Man of Honour
Seriously, what kinda comment is that to make?

It's a direct reply to your rtm as you well know, if you want to ask the Rangers fans not to use the SA simply because you feel that they get a raw deal in comparison to any other fans in here it's your choice.
The moderators act on every rtm or unsuitable post they read in as even way as possible, there is no bias.

Man of Honour
An rtm is not off the forums.
And for your information, eddiemcgarrigle is currently on his 3rd suspension for using derogatory terms towards supporters of other football teams in here.
You've had one sus for it, perhaps there is bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom