SPL Season 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Deny, deflect and ignore. It's the Ragers way.
Seems to be what you do, you ignore everything and see what you want to see and that is Celtic being angels who shall do nothing wrong, with everyone agaisnt them be it refs, SFA, the world :rolleyes:. Also you keep mentioning a team called Ragers, not idea who they are, it's not even funny if it's meant to be Rangers. You remind me of a little child with all the rubbish you come out with :).

Associate
Glasgow Ragers - Formerly known as Glasgow Rangers but now changed due to perma-rage of the fans at any and all perceived threats to their club. ;)

Oddie, i think youre a little confused.

Since the beginning of the season i see only 1 set of supporters in constant, twisted torment. Even more so after Sunday. :D

Down Ibrox way, theres lots of back-slapping, singing, dancing, singing and cheering...and more cheering and dancing and singing.

We`re so laid back, we`re almost horizontal.

Now compare and contract that to Declan and co bombarding every media source with claims of bias.

It is comedy gold and is making us laugh and smile even more.

You spoil us here on the SA, your unique brand of bitterness and paranoia has us all collectively in stitches. It`s just a pity you don`t have a larger audience, you`d be a star, a phenomenon.

Kinda like the SA equivalent of Susan Boyle but without the IQ. :D

Associate
OP
This thread has become the equivalent of two jakey retarded kids sitting at the back of the classroom arguing over who has the most nits. It's a ****ing embarrassment, it really is.

Can none of you see that?

Associate
Link to proof other than your tiny little mind.

Didnt think so away and practice hitting the target then go down porkheid and teach your "players" how to do it.

Go on Mav, admit it, youre RAGING at being 7 points clear of "ra hoopsh" after having your reserve side held to a draw against the team Barcelona are watching over their shoulder.

I`m absolutely irate myself and i imagine Kenny to be rather cross too.

:D

Associate
This thread has become the equivalent of two jakey retarded kids sitting at the back of the classroom arguing over who has the most nits. It's a ****ing embarrassment, it really is.

We provide the facts, Oddie provides the comedy.

What do you provide Jock?.

And i`ll have you know my hair is nitless. :D

Associate
OP
We provide the facts, Oddie provides the comedy.

What do you provide Jock?.

And i`ll have you know my hair is nitless. :D

I'll take that as a no then.

I don't provide anything, any more, because the thread has descended into the same cringe-fest that it does every year. I'm not even sure why I read it, it's like a car crash I guess.

If you think that you or any of the other participants (and I include myself in that) come out of these episodes looking anything other than puerile, then you're very wrong.

Everything about it is embarrassing; the childish nicknames, the tired old wind-ups, the delusions, the ignorance, the barely veiled hatred for each other...

Doesn't anyone else get tired of going over and over the same old ****, year after year?

Soldato
Go on Mav, admit it, youre RAGING at being 7 points clear of "ra hoopsh" after having your reserve side held to a draw against the team Barcelona are watching over their shoulder.

I`m absolutely irate myself and i imagine Kenny to be rather cross too.

:D

I am only a 14 point swing from this time last year and all that with no new players and having sold some on. I'm Gutted :)

Man of Honour

You're right, it has become an embarrassment (yet again) and it's time for it to end.
There are plenty of places online where people who really need to chuck petty names or insult each other is welcomed so take it there if you must but here isn't one of them.
The constant referring to alleged historical transgressions just to bait other supporters isn't welcome either so if you need to do that take it elsewhere too.
This part of the forum is for football and the banter that goes with it, those of you in here who have frequently pushed the banter to unacceptable levels in the past (you know who you are) will have their FS access removed if you continue.
No more warnings or chances.

Nor

Nor

Associate
Banter is good, but unfortunately it never seems to be very good natured on here. It's mostly bitter.

Anyway, since I've no posted for a while here's my tuppance worth.

Celtic should have won the derby match - partly due to missing chances and partly due to the referee making 2 mistakes. I thought a yellow was fair enough for Lafferty's tackle at the game, but after seeing it on TV it should have been a red. Referee was close enough to see it, but Walter Smith is pretty clever when it comes to putting pressure on the refs. Kinda like Alex Ferguson in that respect. With all the pressure put on the referees in the lead up to the game by Smith there's just no way the ref was going to give Celtic a 'controversial goal' nor send a Rangers player off in the first half.

Rangers aren't playing that great, but the one thing they can do is be clinical in front of goal. Miller is on fire and Boyd just does what he does, sticks the ball in the net when he gets a sniff. I reckon McCoist has been coaching Miller pretty well. He seems to pass the ball into the net much more these days and he's good at that. As soon as he tries to put some power behind it it goes wrong, so avoiding that has worked pretty well.

Looks like Caldwell, Robson, Flood and Killen are off to Boro today. Not unhappy at losing any of them. Hooiveld seems a decent replacement. What we desperately need is a goalscorer who'll jump straight into the first team.

Last edited:
Soldato
At least Mowbray knows he has problems in defence and has the funds available to improve the team, though time will tell if the guy lives up to his Swedish player of the year award or "Livi reject" tag. Celtic will be glad to get rid of the squad players who weren't living up to their reputations/expectations.

Also, Jim Jeffries has left Killie after the row with their chairman.

Soldato
Wouldnt be surprised if its Jeffries for Dundee Utd. It will also be interesting to see if the swede is the next best defender to come out of Sweden remember Svenson and his big rep :( Time will tell but again it looks like the Rich Celtic have sold b4 they bought again. Very much doubt they will be net spenders. But Mowbray is clearing out Strachans old team slowly but surely. They still need a clinical finisher since he wont play MacDonald who IS their most clinical finisher.

Soldato
Okay guys, I'm back and I'd like to issue a formal apology to anyone who may have got even the slightest bit miffed over any of my posts. I resolve not to be baited and I will try to ignore any purile attempt to goad me.

I'm surprised to see nothing posted about Rangers mugging Hamilton Accies for a draw. Never a penalty, in my opinion, and Rangers got away with a similar incident in the Old Firm game. Consistency among the referees is sadly lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom