SPL Season 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Was at the game and to take nothing away from SJFC they played very well in the first hlaf and we played the better second half. :cool:

The worrying thing was after a "thrilling" 3 all draw the only talking point amongst both sets of fans was the ridiculously woeful performance by the referee.

Third place could be slipping seeing as Hibs have a game in hand on us.

Yup, the usual talking point these days takes it away from an exciting game.
Utd is the big sisters bf's team, so i dont think ill be heading down tomowrrow :p Still 4 points is 4 points, do you really think Hibees can keep up this sort of performance?

Soldato
It'll keep changing anyway since Rangers are bound to lose points through the season, just that Celtic are now running out of excuses about who is to blame now given the spending on players over Rangers' budget crisis and certain defenders leaving.

Soldato
Youre back from the game early Eduardo?.

Or weren`t you there?.

Oh my, I wasn't at the match. Sorry McRod but some us do have to work nightshift from time to time.

Take a look at the game and see how easily we would score goals if Samaras was kept on the bench, he missed a few sitters from just yards out. If new bhoy Rasmussen had been on in his place I'm sure the result would have been very different.

Anyhoo, don't be counting your chickens just yet.

Associate
I looked at the highlights on the BBC and agree. The missed chances are quite incredible (as they were at the last OF game).

It`s astonishing to think Mowbray doesn`t rate MacDonald and is looking to get rid.

And i`m affraid the chickens are well and truly counted, in fact i`ve nicked their eggs, made a huge omelette and scoffed it.

And one last thing, what are you doing surfing the net on a back shift?. There`s citizens out needing protecting and youre hunched at a PC screen surfing the net???.

Shocking. ;)

Soldato
And one last thing, what are you doing surfing the net on a back shift?. There`s citizens out needing protecting and youre hunched at a PC screen surfing the net?

Well, if no-one calls how am I meant to know they need saving? I spend lots of time updating things on our intranet and having a 5 minute look at other sites isn't too bad is it? Be assured that nothing is ignored, including the old dear who called us out at 4.30am because her central heating wasn't working, although we thought we where going to a house fire. :confused:

Be careful you don't choke on that omlette, things can change rapidly and we haven't seen if Rasmussen can better his goal ratio here. With the amount of chances Celtic make, I expect he will.

Soldato
Be careful you don't choke on that omlette, things can change rapidly and we haven't seen if Rasmussen can better his goal ratio here. With the amount of chances Celtic make, I expect he will.

This the guy who fluffed his lines when presented with a great chance? :p

I wouldnt be so worried about your strikers but more about the defence and goalkeeper, hardly convincing rear guard you have.

Anyways with more players on their way back, Rangers should be in fine fettle for the remainder of the campaign :)

Associate
OP
Gay.

Ban tbh.

Shaniqua_Be_All_Like.jpg

Soldato
Yup, the usual talking point these days takes it away from an exciting game.
Utd is the big sisters bf's team, so i dont think ill be heading down tomowrrow :p Still 4 points is 4 points, do you really think Hibees can keep up this sort of performance?

Hibs are beatable - we proved that last week when we played them of the park.

If we are still 4th and in touching distance of Hibs come the split I'll wager we finish 3rd.

Soldato
Hibs are beatable - we proved that last week when we played them of the park.

If we are still 4th and in touching distance of Hibs come the split I'll wager we finish 3rd.

Yeah a do hope you are right,

its a split for me, i do what Utd to finish up 3rd, then again was Hibees the go all out for 2nd lol
what do you think of your chances against killie fighting relegation at the weekend?

Soldato
I'd say so are dundee utd :D

The media seem to believe if Mowbray doesnt win at Accies he could be sacked :p

With the money Mowbray has spent and still 10 points behind the rubbish at Ibrox I'm surprised he's lasted this long though I can't see the Celtic board willing to fund yet another new manager so soon after supporting Mowbray's transfers. I suppose it depends on if they want to clear out the deadwood first to reduce the wage bill?

They've got two games coming up they should win by a few goals so l think it'll be the games against Hearts and Aberdeen that could get him sacked.

Associate
OP
I think the fact that Mowbray has been allowed to perform drastic surgery on his team says that the PLC are at least going to back him until the end of the season, and rightly so imo.

If he can't take the league from a team who haven't signed a player in 2 years then he ain't cut out for it and should do the decent thing and throw himself out a window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom