SPL Season 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nor

Nor

Associate
Just need Ramis to sign on then I think we're good to go. Going to be very difficult to claw back the points, but at least we seem to be moving in the right direction.

Associate
As a Rangers fan I'm quite worried about the transfer activity that's happened at Celtic Park. If the new signings live up to their potential then Celtic have got every chance of winning the league this season and running away with it next year. Is Robbie Keane going to do what Craig bellamy did a few years ago? (but hopefully still with the same outcome!)

Associate
OP
Keane, a lifelong Celtic fan, has made 25 appearances for Spurs this season but has recently been confined to the substitutes' bench.

I seem to remember a similar line when he signed for Liverpool :D

That aside, he would be a great signing, even if only for half a season.

Associate
OP
Why do we have to spend if we are 10 points clear? Might not be able to, but if we could, it wouldnt make much difference.

Rothen? Ohh yeah, i forgot how amazing Mowbray is at signings :p

You can't seriously be happy with the Rangers squad? Are you not frustrated that you haven't been able to sign anyone? You're in the minority, I can assure you/

10 points can be eaten up pretty quickly, especially with a home game in hand and 2 head-to-heads left.

I said earlier that I had all but written this season off and it would take something special for us to catch up, that something may just have arrived in the shape of a top International goal-scorer.

Soldato
You can't seriously be happy with the Rangers squad? Are you not frustrated that you haven't been able to sign anyone? You're in the minority, I can assure you/

10 points can be eaten up pretty quickly, especially with a home game in hand and 2 head-to-heads left.

I said earlier that I had all but written this season off and it would take something special for us to catch up, that something may just have arrived in the shape of a top International goal-scorer.

Yes, to be honest i think the squad we have can still grind out the title. Coinsistency is the key. i do admit the next old firm game could be a vital decider.

But yeah "top International goal-scorer" thats all on paper, forgetting bellamy and flo in passed seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom