Steam Summer Sale 2018

Permabanned
Soldato
Help me find a game please.

I've been looking for a while and I can't seem to find anything, I'm not sure if I'm getting to old for gaming or my preference are very small?

In the last few years it's been shooter like payday and overwatch. Most car games I love apart from F1

Just played titab fall 2 and loved it.

Spec me something please .

Soldato
What is the point of this SAliens game on the Steam store if it doesn't sodding work? Since the sale went up, upon clicking on the Play button results in a "There was an error loading required game content. Your game will be restarted." errror box and nothing happens. They should instead focus on tidying up Steam, as the store looks antiquated with a ton of empty spaces resulting in too much scrolling.

Soldato
Help me find a game please.

I've been looking for a while and I can't seem to find anything, I'm not sure if I'm getting to old for gaming or my preference are very small?

In the last few years it's been shooter like payday and overwatch. Most car games I love apart from F1

Just played titab fall 2 and loved it.

Spec me something please .

If you want a game with depth, great story and tons of gameplay treat yourself to Assassin's Creed Origins it's amazing. £25 on offer in Steam sale. 9/10

Soldato
Picked up Bioshock Infinite Season pass for £7.99 as I hadn't played any of the DLC. Tempted to buy Planet Coaster, but if it is anything like Cities Skylines it will sit mostly unplayed due to my terrible lack of creativity :D

Back
Top Bottom