Poll: ***The all new gymrats thread***

Do we archive this thread and start a new one for 2010?

• Yeah good idea.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Nah I'm happy with this one.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I'll be attempting a deadlift PB tonight. Pulled a muscle in my back on Monday, produced something that can only be compared to the smell of dead people yesterday and have a cold today. Will see how energetic and healthy I feel up to 180K then decide :(

I did a new PB on Squats today, 85Kg at 3x8

Dear god, I'm feeling it now

Literally took me about 5 minutes to walk down the two flights of stairs at work

Always know when you had a good leg session when its painful to walk down the stairs after, holding onto the handrail :p

For some reason the last couple of sessions of squats I've had no doms/pains the next day at all, but using a fair bit of weight more than before, and going to failure :confused:

Always know when you had a good leg session when its painful to walk down the stairs after, holding onto the handrail :p

For some reason the last couple of sessions of squats I've had no doms/pains the next day at all, but using a fair bit of weight more than before, and going to failure :confused:

I'm getting like that....granted I'm lifting naff all weight, but you know....

Need to purchase some more.

Your body begins to adapt after youve been following a routine for a while which brings much less pronounced DOMS

Legs today :D

Squats:
barx5
60x5
80x5
90x5
100x5(WHOO!)
60x8 ATG

Lunge with 2 16k db
3 sets of 10

Calf raise on leg press
88x15
97x15
106x14

Felt a bit ropey before i started, glad i did though.

Finaly got 5 reps at 100k so pretty stoked.

Done my legs/abs and a bit of chest work today trying to do more 5x5 with higher weights to build up strength. I can't really do squats very well in comparison to the rest of you, I use a supported bar (locked in place) (smith machine IIRC) and failed on the last set doing 45kg.

Little heads up on the Omega fish oils: http://www.simplysupplements.net/product/275/omega-3-triple-strength-1000mg/

Looks like they're doing a buy one get one free :)

Also, if I was to get the S530: 60+60 (120) ones at £5.49, How many capsules is that? 120? Or what?

Cheers :)

I was away to say that these are the same price as the MyProtein version...untill I realised that two capsules of the MP brand are equvelent to one of the simply supplement range above.

Hehe...cheers Delvis..just ordered 180+180!

What rep/set range should i be using to build size?

Currently doing 3 sets of 8.

Leg Shoulders day

Squats
Leg press
Seated curl

DB or Military press
Standing BB or cable rows
Front and/or side raises

Chest tri day

BB bench
Incline DB press
Cable or DB fly

Dips
Close grip Bench or Cable pulldowns

Back Bi day

Deadlifts
Lat pulldowns or Chins
BOR's or T-bar
Seated Row

BB or DB or Ez Bar curls

That pretty much sums up my week. Seems like nothing compared to some of you. Takes a good 45 - 60 mins each day though?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom