********** The all new "Official" iPhone 4S thread - Keep all the iPhone 4S stuff in here **********

Soldato
I was playing zombie takeover for about 30minutes and then Facebook, safari and messaging quite a lot but I wouldn't of thought that would cause it to get as hot as it does.

I don't leave any apps open, soon as I'm finished doing what I need to do I close them down.

I suppose it's normal for it to get hot while charging aswell?

Games will get the phone quite warm as with anyphone also charging will also warm the phone a little.

Soldato
I've just bought a 4S and flogged my SGS 2 (was waiting for ICS but it turned out to be a disappointment).

I need a thin silicon case and some decent screen protectors (that won't affect the screen quality like those cheapo Ebay jobs do). Any suggestions? Thanks.

Soldato
What is everyones thoughts on the iPhone 5 (new iPhone), are we going to see the usual October ish release?

My contract is up as of yesterday, currently on an iPhone 4 and I'm eligible for the 40% Everything Everywhere Friends and Family discount. I pay £25 per month at the moment but don't get anywhere near my minute/txt/data allowances, fine to keep it on a rolling monthly until I can make my mind up but depends how soon the new iPhone may appear.

Don't really see the point in upgrading to the 4s either.

Associate
What is everyones thoughts on the iPhone 5 (new iPhone), are we going to see the usual October ish release?

My contract is up as of yesterday, currently on an iPhone 4 and I'm eligible for the 40% Everything Everywhere Friends and Family discount. I pay £25 per month at the moment but don't get anywhere near my minute/txt/data allowances, fine to keep it on a rolling monthly until I can make my mind up but depends how soon the new iPhone may appear.

Don't really see the point in upgrading to the 4s either.

I'm in the same boat. Contact with Orange was up a couple of months ago. I don't see much point in going from the 4 to the 4s (even though my sister wants to buy my 4 to replace her iPhone 3G) I'm going to hold out and see what they release this year.

Man of Honour
Soldato
I had an iphone 3G, got a 3GS (both not long after launch) and then realised I should probably get my loan and credit cards paid off so got some HTC piece of pap on a super cheap deal.

Constant network cut outs, a replacement screen as it kept turning off, unbarable performance, poor app choice and generally a UI that my 5 year old nephew could drastically improve.

Happy to be back to Apple? gutted I was stupid enough to leave it.

Soldato
I had an iphone 3G, got a 3GS (both not long after launch) and then realised I should probably get my loan and credit cards paid off so got some HTC piece of pap on a super cheap deal.

Constant network cut outs, a replacement screen as it kept turning off, unbarable performance, poor app choice and generally a UI that my 5 year old nephew could drastically improve.

Happy to be back to Apple? gutted I was stupid enough to leave it.

This is'nt even worth replying too...

V_R

V_R

Soldato
My girlfriend had a wildfire, Jesus wept what a POS....

She now has my old iPhone 4. Talk about night and day. :D

Soldato
It's not a fair comparison though! The Wildfire is like those Vista laptops which came out with 512MB of RAM, causing everyone to complain about how 'rubbish' Vista was.

Man of Honour
My girlfriend had a wildfire, Jesus wept what a POS....

She now has my old iPhone 4. Talk about night and day. :D

Bottom of the range budget phone vs top of the range phone.

Many cheap Android phones are utterly dire and horrible, but the high end ones are great.

Unfortunately many people seem to think a phone like the Wildfire is representative of Android and it's not! :p

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I agree, its not a fair comparison at all, and the WF wasn't helped by them adding HTC Sense to it either! :p

Back
Top Bottom