• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Faulting application name: bf4.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x526b9042
Faulting module name: bf4.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x526b9042
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000067803e
Faulting process id: 0xf80
Faulting application start time: 0x01cedd7ec52223dc
Faulting application path: G:\Games\Battlefield 4\bf4.exe
Faulting module path: G:\Games\Battlefield 4\bf4.exe

Going through Event Viewer it looks like i had a few of those with the Beta too.

Im wondering if Fraps or MSI AB can cause some crashes as i remember with BFBC2 i could never run MSI AB as it would crash after 10-15 mins of play. This was well documented on the net at the time. Also Hitman Absolution wont run if i have Fraps running. It just crashes on start up :confused: Punkbuster related?

Hm it could be fraps or afterburner. I have only ever been playing it with fraps and afterburner running to be honest. Not having afterburner on will be rubbish though as that is what i use to overclock my GPU's :/

My games crash when i have both MSI AB and Fraps/Dxtory running. Meaning to get bench runs i need to apply the overclock and then close MSI AB, wont crash then (for me at least)

RTSS can still be running what's good, so you can still have all your vitals shown on your keyboard/overlay.

Well i still dont totally believe its MSI AB or Fraps cuz when i get the BF4.exe crash i see the server count in Battlelog go from 64 > 0. But its worth a try just to rule it out. Punkbuster always used to see AB as some sort of hack back in the BFBC2 days and it was still doing it just a few weeks ago when i installed BFBC2 again (wanted to go back and play it until BF4 was released :))

I'll try test BF4 without the 3rd party apps later tonight as today is all about Football and Nascar for me :D Oh and Darts :p

Last edited:
Just had my first in game crash, crashed so hard it completely locked up windows and required a hard reset.

I'm guessing its pointless trying to track down the cause of the crash as it will be this poorly coded junk DICE have churned out to us.

Ah well,

Junk like this isn't helping, if you want your server private put a password on it, Russian *******

BF4_BS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom