• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Ah well,

Junk like this isn't helping, if you want your server private put a password on it, Russian *******

BF4_BS.jpg

Lol racism creeping into games.

Not bad Humbug. I never knew you were a serial tanker? I'll send you an invite next time i pop on for a round.

Sure thing, i have yet to have a game round with you, right now i'm DL'ing World of Warplanes, but i see you in my list and will join you next time i see you.

I'm a serial C4 tank destroyer, C4ed 2 tanks at once so watch out :D

I can perhaps understand an NZ server as the ping may be horrendous, but getting 40ms from a Russian server?

Anyone want to go splits on hiring a server?? :D

Multiplay are 0.88p per slot.

Have faith. I warned a camping recon to look behind him several times, he lost his tags that day :D
Many tears were shed :(

Lol. That's the sort of thing you need to capture and put on YT for our enjoyment. I remember seeing some COD player on xbox 360 who used to do things like that. Message players and tell them to turn round then knife them.

Back
Top Bottom