• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Matt. I tried using IE and it get stuck after installing the plugin. It keeps wanting me to download and install which I have done numerous times before giving up. POS

Any feedback from using a non chrome browser for yourself?

Its working fine for me now dude, even with using Chrome. Not sure what my issue was tbh. As single player worked fine im guessing it was a bf4/server issue.

2700k @4.9ghz
7990 @ stock @1000/1500

1440p Ultra Preset x4AA

32 man domination Lancing Damn

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
22619, 250234, 68, 123, 90.391

32 man domination Flood Zone

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
54489, 647609, 60, 129, 84.139

The servers i played on were quite laggy (despite having a good ping) and i noticed a lot of low performance spikes on the battlefield 4 performance overlay. Fps looks a bit low so i put that down to this.

Anyone else just getting random close down of games? No reason, just goes to the black loading screen and then just exits. No battlelog errors, no error in event viewer. Had this happen twice now in 2 days.

Anyone else just getting random close down of games? No reason, just goes to the black loading screen and then just exits. No battlelog errors, no error in event viewer. Had this happen twice now in 2 days.

Yes its called Battlefield 4 online. :p

No i have not, but others in the team speak channel have had that problem.

Round on Zavod after patch...

ugwa.png
[/URL]

Christ, let me go check what a pair of 780's are doing, was avg around 140 pre patch.

Edit: If I can get in a game, 5 different servers, 5 different errors **** you dice.

"You were disconnected from EA Online [1]" is by far the most informative error of all time.

Aaaaand now its put window into recovey mode. Surely I'd have been better of just downloading a virus? At least they're free.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom