• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

I thought I would join Rusty for a game....

Untitled-3.jpg

Perhaps I won't :(

Hi guys,

we are being targeted by a DDOS, but working on fixing it asap. Im sorry somebody is ruining your and my day. Rest assured we are doing our best to mitigate the situation though.

Striterax

I wonder who is targeting them with DDOS :rolleyes:

UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS DICE, THATS WHO!!!

Now things seem to be coming together from a stability perspective ... no issues after a few rounds so benched the last one. I can also see that the GPUs are mostly in the 90% range now and often 95%+ which is an improvement.

Hainan Resort:

2560x1600
Ultra
4930k @ 4.7
7990/7970 @ 1150/1650

2013-11-17 00:46:54 - bf4
Frames: 79094 - Time: 600000ms - Avg: 131.823 - Min: 87 - Max: 190

TBH I did not have many problems earlier but the last few days have been ridiculous ... at least I got a few in a row just now!

Last edited:
I've not even played it since the patch, I've seen enough on the boards here and on battlelog to put me off for a while. The thing is, before the patch my game was absolutely primo, steller frames, no crashes (the odd server) and was having a ball. I've no interest now reading about this late patch, seems they need a patch now to fix the patch. An absolute disgusting release, one of the worst by all accounts.

Starting to feel the same. I over hyped myself for this game and now am just flat disappointed. I nearly bought T's SSD just for this. :(

One error after another. Cheers EA :(

yea released to early.
boring gameplay that isnt battlefield either.
last game I bought from dice.
Its just annoying to play no fun.

Titanfall seems to be fun.

I'm really enjoying it personally. I think it is great fun.

it has its moments but its not the battlefield the one I played for 10 years.
I never felt annoyed playing either bf1942 or Bf2 but in every newer its there, bc2, bf3 and now bf4.

one reason I dont post benchmarks here, it runs fine but gameplay isnt battlefield.
I work with defning things like essence in behavioural actions and dice simply lost theirs. not the same company anymore.

moving on from them.

You got in eventually :p

Yer, I couldn't get on any server but done a repair install and that seemed to fix it (for now).

yea released to early.
boring gameplay that isnt battlefield either.
last game I bought from dice.
Its just annoying to play no fun.

Titanfall seems to be fun.

I watched TitanFall at E3 and was impressed. I will keep an eye on this one. BF4 is fun (when you get to play a couple of rounds) but just not feeling it.

Back
Top Bottom