• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

lol

Your getting the same low veg that i am, this is what it should look like http://img.clubic.com/06829508-photo-details-du-terrain-faible-donc-ultra.jpg

What is going on here???????????

I got it working! Ok you need to change it then click re-deploy. Someone said this earlier but i didnt see it. Now it deffo works and i can see the difference in grass and a small fps hit.

S7QUrRa.jpg

8uB6hAB.jpg

SPQYC0e.jpg

aP5Rsex.jpg

Petey was right, medium gives the most shrubbery.

Its not working. see above ^^^ :)

I'm sure I had all the big leafs before latest update and I'm on windows 7 maybe someone else could confirm?

I will try what you done as it still looks 10x better than what I got right now

O it might have been in a previous patch, I only picked bf4 up a couple days ago so can only really speak about the current stuff.

I give up. The game is clearly broken here. Although a bit more grass is nice it seems like you have to run through hoops to get it working correctly. I just tried again and no matter what i did it would not appear. Giving up now and will wait for the patch to fix the game.

I'm using the same card humbug a 7870xt but on win7 and this is what my ultra looks like(low in game setting)
OAq8QLP.jpg

your settings do seem to be effecting your amounts of foliage but they still seem lower than they should be.

Your also getting more foliage than me?

ok.... thats it, i need to slap someone at DICE :confused:

I did half a round on Siege of Shanghai 64 player server.. was after the scraper came down and i had it set to In-Game Low (no custom)

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
51283, 527876, 62, 148, 97.150 < (and i didnt look up to the sky to get a very high max fps) Just saying :p

Now seeing how thats a really good minmaxavg and i was only running my 7950 @ 1050/1500 (i usually run 1100/1600) im starting to wonder if its just the custom settings thats borked and the In-Game Low-Medium-High settings are ok?

Gotta be hasnt it? :)

Last edited:
You had a screening earlier showing 38 fps. I imagine that was full ultra (or at least hope so). I imagine that the patch fixed some things but broke others.

I have never had one that low :p, i just checked my photobucket account, 44.6 FPS on Ultra with a CPU bottleneck, the lowest i could find, (GPU 87%) that was the BETA, CPU bottlenecking isn't as bad as that now.

Last edited:
Now seeing how thats a really good minmaxavg and i was only running my 7950 @ 1050/1500 (i usually run 1100/1600) im starting to wonder if its just the custom settings thats borked and the In-Game Low-Medium-High settings are ok?

Gotta be hasnt it? :)

Scrap that.. In-Game Ultra preset seems borked too with not much grass n stuff.. oh well :rolleyes:

OK just had a game session on Zavoid ? i think lol, i set this to auto on graphic settings and this seems to make the game run smoother???
I always issues on this map poor FPS compared to others maps, But the there were 28 players on so maybe that?

I have never had one that low :p, i just checked my photobucket account, 44.6 FPS on UltrIa with a CPU bottleneck, the lowest i could find, (GPU 87%) that was the BETA, CPU bottlenecking isn't as bad as that now.

Ah ok :) deffo something amiss, as someone with a 7950 is getting more fps than me :D And probably explains why I get killed a lot. Peeps can see me through the lack of detail. :p

Saying that, just crashed. Couldn't deploy. BF4 stopped working. Piece of ****

I had that, reinstalled the game, deleted BF4 folder from documents... not had that since, still black screens out of the game back to battlelog tho....

Ah ok :) deffo something amiss, as someone with a 7950 is getting more fps than me :D And probably explains why I get killed a lot. Peeps can see me through the lack of detail. :p

There all sitting in cloaked foliage waiting for you to come along battling through palm leaves. :p

Usually, if youre crashing, end the process tree in TM and youre good to go. There will always be a service associated with BF4 launch which is still active from previous but corrupt. Clearing this will help from task manager. Give it a go guys and let me know

Back
Top Bottom