• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

I would stream some more games but I don't think anybody wants to hear the kind of stuff we talk about while playing lol! :D

It's not good!

And it's difficult to mute Mumble and still have the BF4 sounds in :(

And it's difficult to mute Mumble and still have the BF4 sounds in :(

I disagree. You can set a single key to deafen/mute yourself. I use F11. It helps when playing games like ARMA3 when in combat and you need silence from Mumble but in-game sounds

Go to Settings / Hotkeys / Assign one to deafen/mute self

Not sure what to do about this foliage faff. It really does look a lot better with all that foliage but it sounds like it is perhaps a bit random as to what you get!

I disagree. You can set a single key to deafen/mute yourself. I use F11. It helps when playing games like ARMA3 when in combat and you need silence from Mumble but in-game sounds

Go to Settings / Hotkeys / Assign one to deafen/mute self

D'oh think you misunderstood. I meant mute Mumble for the stream but not in Windows. i.e. I can still talk and hear but it isn't transmitted to the stream.

[email protected]
7990@1000/1500
13.11 Beta 9.2

Domination Zavod

1440P Ultra Preset

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
57492, 635266, 60, 144, 90.501

LbEcsoM.jpg

1440P Ultra Preset

Domination Siege Of Shanghai

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
47016, 545531, 65, 112, 87.184

XyiQL5C.jpg

Pretty good GPU usage you are getting there. I am still wondering why mine isn't 100% all the time with a 4.5ghz 3770k. Its mostly around the 90% mark on both cards but in Shanghai i saw a couple of drops to ~75%

I suppose the higher res may account for better usage on your 7990.

Pretty good GPU usage you are getting there. I am still wondering why mine isn't 100% all the time with a 4.5ghz 3770k. Its mostly around the 90% mark on both cards but in Shanghai i saw a couple of drops to ~75%

I suppose the higher res may account for better usage on your 7990.
Still not getting a constant 99% all the time either. Did in bf3, im still running the cpu at stock though which renders it a bit slower than your 3770k. Game is actually quite smooth aside from the odd bit of server lag.

Still not getting a constant 99% all the time either. Did in bf3, im still running the cpu at stock though which renders it a bit slower than your 3770k. Game is actually quite smooth aside from the odd bit of server lag.

Yeh, it might be a bottleneck elsewhere, or just simply how it works :p

My mobo is pretty old by todays standards. p67 chipset!

2013-11-19 03:58:06 - bf4
Frames: 42928 - Time: 467676ms - Avg: 91.790 - Min: 67 - Max: 140

quick match just to test it :D

120fov all ultra ;x

Back
Top Bottom