• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

I need all excuses possible. I get owned match after match :(

I wish i could find someone to buddy up with and we could watch each others 6 and 12 and go running and gunning! Would love to try out tactics and stuff but no ones ever up for it :(

Probably need to join a clan for this stuff haha! Have you tried messing with the FoV?

I wish i could find someone to buddy up with and we could watch each others 6 and 12 and go running and gunning! Would love to try out tactics and stuff but no ones ever up for it :(

Probably need to join a clan for this stuff haha! Have you tried messing with the FoV?

i'm not a part of a clan, been there done that... it kinda ties you into what the rest want to do, i prefer free will. i have a couple of friends who i join forces with occasionally, but nothing ever planed.

AbundantCores, add me if you like, join me in game when you see me on, no bother, just no commitments. :)

how you guys do this

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
47016, 545531, 65, 112, 87.184

in bf4? what i need to do to get this info cause i wanna see what i'll get :D

Back
Top Bottom