• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Jesus putting terrain decoration to medium ( the proper ultra) on Golmud railway makes it look like a different game. Soooo much better looking!

U guys wana try the spawn point on Zavod 311.. jump on an empty server and stand at the base to the east and look behind u. Ultra has a few lil bushes on the floor where medium.. u cant see the actual terrain for the shrubbery. The difference is huuuuuge compared to the test range :)

A single Titan at 1080P clocked at 1163Mhz and +400Mem (whatever that is). :)

Clock your 780 to 1250Mhz and you will be hitting the same :)

Good stuff :) Mine doesn't like going past 1150 core unfortunately. Even with power at 106% and +38mv it'll still downclock in BF4 and then I'll eventually get a DX11 error and yet I can run 1150MHz on stock everything...

This worth buying yet! or is it still bug infested?

Don't buy it yet mate. WAit till something like first week or 2nd week of Dec.

I've stopped playing mine as theres just toooooo many "fixes" out there and im gonna be screwing my registry and everything else just for this game. I'd rather not

It's not that buggy for me anymore. My hit reg has improved massively and not getting the glitchy net code where you're killed in cover due to hit box lag.

Crashed occasionally but nothing to write home about. The blurring on screen winds me up the most now. Still missing a gun in the M16A3 / AEK category from BF3 but getting along nicely. Performance is really nice for me. Not monitoring frames but I'm definitely getting the benefit from high frame rate, low input lag and high refresh rate.

Back
Top Bottom