• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Well my GPU scaling was greately reduced last night. Was getting 90-99% scaling on all 3 cards and last night I was getting around 70% and 70% power usage.

Performance seemed fine though so I'm not going to complain lol.

I thought the mins were CPU dependant?

At least I still get drops into the 50's on xfired 7950's at speed in sig but now have my CPU at stock as BF4 randomly crashes (So random in fact that 2 fridays ago I played 11 maps straight with CPU at 4.4GHz no crash, other day at 4.3GHz BSOD in first 5 mins and first BSOD I ever had in BF4) so put it down to that.

And the huge memory leak that gives me a 10GB+ page file and drops FPS into the 30's.

The guy is running a 4770k and a 780. Its not a cpu bottleneck with a single 780. Its either an old driver or the card needs overclocking or some other issue. There is no way a 780 should have lower FPS mins compared to a 795o. (In most cases anyway).

Still haven't crashed, not for a week now... but i still get that strange (TV distort blurring) it looks like something thats part of the game, some say its when your getting scanned, whatever.... its horrible, i played re-con for the first time last night, sniper rifle has no scope to begin with, its hard enough aiming for a head-shot 200 meters away using iron sights without the screen randomly blurring.

Still got the shot though.

Last edited:
Still haven't crashed, not for a week now... but i still get that strange (TV distort blurring) it looks like something thats part of the game, some say its when your getting scanned, whatever.... its horrible, i played re-con for the first time last night, sniper rifle has no scope to begin with, its hard enough aiming for a head-shot 200 meters away using iron sights without the screen randomly blurring.

Still got the shot though.

I believe the TV blur you describe is the EMP.

'Specifically, we are looking at the Commander EMP blur effect that you have noticed, as well as the intermittent sound bug that happens most frequently on the Golmud Railway map.

While we don’t have a solid date for this patch just yet, we just wanted to let you know some of the things we’re looking at right now (besides increasing stability overall.) '

Is there a list of what each of these patches fixes?

Would be nice to see each game/server update what has been ironed out.

What I can find:

R12 Server Update Notes
-Fixed several of the most commonly occuring server crashes (This should benefit all platforms)
-Fixed an issue where the cruise missile in Commander Mode was not launching when playing on Paracel Storm
-Fixed so that a player's skill is no longer negatively affected when playing as Commander
-Fixed an aircraft IR flares exploit where players could use the flares multiple times before reloading by exiting/re-entering the aircraft
-Fixed an issue with Ranked servers on Xbox One running with a 1% ticket count
-Defined a range of 25%-400% for vehicle respawn delays on Ranked servers

Premium Double XP Event Moved

We continue to work hard to further increase the stability of Battlefield 4, and if you have yet to hear about our Battlefield 4 Player Appreciation program head here [battlelog.battlefield.com] for all the info, including Double XP for all Battlefield 4 players between Nov. 28 – Dec. 5. Seeing as this now overlaps with a previously planned Double XP weekend for Battlefield 4 Premium players, we are moving back the exclusive Double XP event for Premium members to the weekend of Dec. 7.

This way, all players can take part in the Player Appreciation 2XP event, while Premium members [battlelog.battlefield.com] still will get an exclusive 2XP weekend. We will get back to you with exact start and end times for these.

The move works out well for me Nov 28th - 5th Dec double XP. Dec 6th wife's birthday , a day off from BF4. Dec 7th Premium double XP Weekend :)

Last edited:
Whats everyones VRAM usage on this? Just got Radeon Pro overlay working and on the test range it fills up to 3GB within a minute and then keeps going...

Afterburner shows it hitting the max straight away throughout and page file at over 10GB.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom