• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Ah i see whats going on here. There is only GPU1 memory because it combines both the memory usage from both gpu's. Its normal.

Yeah that part is normal but it seems to be still doubling the usage but then not doubling the maximum as well so the monitoring is breaking.

Ok but then I was correct that you cannot monitor crossfire memory usage in Afterburner it hits 3072 then doesn't show above that?

Not really. It should work. It did when I used my 7950s last. As I said, you just had to halve the reading given by AB.

Ok but then I was correct that you cannot monitor crossfire memory usage in Afterburner it hits 3072 then doesn't show above that?

Also 10GB+ Page file normal for BF4?

This has been explained to you previously. Halve whatever it says and that is your current vram usage.

10gb+ pagefile is normal in BF4. If you only have 8gb of ram you have to put up with it. If you have 16g of ram you can manually set the page file to 2gb with no problems. Ignore the pagefile usage monitor in afterburner, it still shows 10gb regardless of what page file size you use. There is a more technical explanation if you head over to Guru3d and ask the program creator.

This has been explained to you previously. Halve whatever it says and that is your current vram usage.

Thank you but as Rusty confirmed my setup is not monitoring VRAM usage correctly so it hits 3072 almost instantly and stays there, the number does not rise above this. Its not exactly an accurate monitor if it can't monitor above 3GB and as Rusty stated above he could see 5000 usage in Skyrim so it must monitor up to 6GBish im assuming? Hence asking the question if its possible if its faulty?

Thank you but as Rusty confirmed my setup is not monitoring VRAM usage correctly so it hits 3072 almost instantly and stays there, the number does not rise above this. Its not exactly an accurate monitor if it can't monitor above 3GB and as Rusty stated above he could see 5000 usage in Skyrim so it must monitor up to 6GBish im assuming? Hence asking the question if its possible if its faulty?

Furry muff. Sounds like a software issue more than anything. Are you using the latest version of afterburner? You could always try RadeonPro. That offers an overlay and has vram usage on it.

Back
Top Bottom