• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Fresh Windows oh goody... what a waste of an evening :(

When BF3 was released and Nvidia were working with Dice, we got a nice polished release. Now AMD are in the hot seat, it is full of bugs and crashes and errors. Christ, we don't even have proper Ultra yet do we? Give AMD some power and they manage to screw it up for everyone.... Great work AMD, keep it up for the rest of the gaming evolved titles :rolleyes::p

Hope you get sorted soon Frosty and I will be thinking of ya whilst running around and laying on the floor :D (and hopefully not crashing)... :D

@ Greg. It wasn't EA rushing the game out then?
Greg you say your not biased but everything that you post is pro green, anti AMD, just look at the Mantle threads...

@ Greg. It wasn't EA rushing the game out then?
Greg you say your not biased but everything that you post is pro green, anti AMD, just look at the Mantle threads...

When did I say I wasn't biased? :p

And tongue in cheek comment meant at LtMatt for him saying that Ghosts had locked AMD out.

And curious about what I said in the Mantle threads? I hope it is a success, as it isn't looking like it is GCN locked.

Who cares about Ghosts anyway lol.

Argh, I keep getting disconnected almost instantly from servers...Can't catch a break tonight.

Edit: Still can't stay connected to a server. Disconnects me almost instantly every time.

Last edited:
Hey frosty. Mind doing a stranger a favor and benching just 2 of your 780 ti's at 1440p on a intense 64 man map? After looking at Greg results I'm kinda hesitant in picking up a 1440p monitor just quite yet. Also what CPU you running now?

Pretty please ;)

4960 @ 4.5

Sorry mate I've only just spotted this. Will do tomorrow for you

I feel this is another game i'm being mullered in, the playtime side of things, just checked on the old BL....i'm the least played person out of all my friends :( I've not had a game in 2 weeks either :o

Who cares about Ghosts anyway lol.

Argh, I keep getting disconnected almost instantly from servers...Can't catch a break tonight.

Edit: Still can't stay connected to a server. Disconnects me almost instantly every time.

If the Fur was Nvidia only, I would love it :D Joking aside, the dogs look pretty good but the game looks pretty tired. I don't think I will get it unless it is going cheap.

I feel this is another game i'm being mullered in, the playtime side of things, just checked on the old BL....i'm the least played person out of all my friends :( I've not had a game in 2 weeks either :o

Feel free to join me if I'm playing any time. Gregster avoids the 64 players servers I go on. His old eyes can't handle all the people! :D

Unlocked the L85A2, it's fantastic.

Quoted for Neil ;).

That's the truth Rusty. Run, dead and repeat :D

I played 5 mins with Rossi just to get shot by him (I let him kill me in truth :D) I played a 64 man domination on Siege and that was just nuts :D
Joined you on a domination server last night for a few rounds. Was absolute mayhem tbh. My k/d ratio in this game is taking a severe battering lol. Shanghai, were all sorts of death dealing stuff rains down from the rooftops.

What I want too know is, Why you can play one night for 2/3 hr's no prob then the next, cash/quit/dx error? Then the following it plays fine again?

Wouldn't mind if I'd changed drivers/windows or what ever in between!
It gets switched on to play BF4, then off again. That's it. Don't surf net no nothing else in windows.

Tis peculiar...

Joined you on a domination server last night for a few rounds. Was absolute mayhem tbh. My k/d ratio in this game is taking a severe battering lol. Shanghai, were all sorts of death dealing stuff rains down from the rooftops.

I do slightly better here than I do on conquest. I just tried Commander mode and had no idea what I was doing :D

I haven't been able to get on for most of the evening. No idea what's wrong with my install. Just disconnects and the error in battlelog disappears way too quickly. Is there anyway to look at the error logs on BL?

Back
Top Bottom