• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Yeah, I had BF3 premium which was nice I guess.

It's just the whole allowing me to join and doing the loading level thing when it should be saying NOPE, wait a couple of weeks or buy premium! :D

Yeah I must admit Hardcore is Softcore all but in name. People who play HC take the pee out of the spot feature but it's there for everyone so surely it makes it more difficult as you need to stay in cover and try not to get spotted. You find in normal mode that when you get jumped in close combat, spraying like a lunatic doesn't get you very far. Where as in Hardcore you can as it only takes a pin ***** to take you out.

Normal mode needs a slight reduction to damage though

Last edited:
When you say almost ultra, what settings do you mean?

470s... the VRAM.

Anything that puts pressure on the core is at ultra, anything that pushes the VRAM is on high, FXAA instead of MSAA :| and terrain decoration and textures on high everything else on ultra.

I got an email earlier today saying the China Rising expansion pack is available for download, but after getting home its for the premium guys, hmmmm nevermind, it will be here soon :)

They're pretty awesome. I prefer them over the vanilla maps.
I got the "BF4.exe has stopped working" i get that crap everytime there is a game patch, i have to unistall and reinstall PB.

I used OIBit unistaller like a do with everything, it unistalled the whole game :eek:

I have to DL the whole thing again :mad:

The funny thing is, i did the same thing on the last game patch... i forgot.

I blame DICE for having to reinstall PB everytime there is a game patch.

Back
Top Bottom