• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

I got the "BF4.exe has stopped working" i get that crap everytime there is a game patch, i have to unistall and reinstall PB.

I used OIBit unistaller like a do with everything, it unistalled the whole game :eek:

I have to DL the whole thing again :mad:

The funny thing is, i did the same thing on the last game patch... i forgot.

I blame DICE for having to reinstall PB everytime there is a game patch.

Never had to do this? How you updating PunkBuster? The best way I find it from there site download PBsetup add BF4 and check for update every now and then.

I got the "BF4.exe has stopped working" i get that crap everytime there is a game patch, i have to unistall and reinstall PB.

I used OIBit unistaller like a do with everything, it unistalled the whole game :eek:

I have to DL the whole thing again :mad:

The funny thing is, i did the same thing on the last game patch... i forgot.

I blame DICE for having to reinstall PB everytime there is a game patch.

That sucks :(
Fortunately I haven't had a single problem with PB yet. Had tons of problems on bf3 though.

7990 would be best, cheers :D
Though if it's anything like my results, using a 7990 over a 7970 won't improve performance.

Had some issues with my new mobo, so it's gonna have to wait I'm afraid...

I did do a couple of runs with the 7990 the day before and the day after the patch/dlc though.
The night before, I was seeing minimums of about 78fps (just looking at the frame counter) and the morning after, it was basically the same as what I was getting with the 7970 - around 48fps min/75 avg on a fraps run.

This was maxed out @1080p, 7990 @stock on Shanghai/Hainan conquest large.

Had some issues with my new mobo, so it's gonna have to wait I'm afraid...

I did do a couple of runs with the 7990 the day before and the day after the patch/dlc though.
The night before, I was seeing minimums of about 78fps (just looking at the frame counter) and the morning after, it was basically the same as what I was getting with the 7970 - around 48fps min/75 avg on a fraps run.

This was maxed out @1080p, 7990 @stock on Shanghai/Hainan conquest large.

I get under 50 fps average on 32 player domination on Shanghai :(

Back
Top Bottom