• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

My premium has arrived and will be able to play it in about 4 hours once everything is downloaded. Love this fast internet of mine :D

I only want one of those mini planes that Snipers get :D (UAV?)

Yeah, they're effin' annoying when you're playing anti air as Engy lol. Flying around taking lock away from choppers. Next they'll be crapping on people.

I love playing 64 man Domination on Siege of Shanghai. You can guarantee that the roof noobs like putting C4 on the elevator and I send up the MAV and detonate it when they set it out, which kills them (and anyone else near) :D I then noticed that when I was being a roof noob, I kept getting killed by those stupid planes and thought I gotta get me one :D

Try this boot into Safe mode and run DDU "Display Driver Uninstaller" This is the Number one software for removing Drivers :D
No need to use control panel, just Safe mode and use Recommended Setting.

Download
http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=379505

This is what I did each and every one of the 20+ times I installed the driver.

I can't believe that both my machines running AMD cards in crossfire have this issue.

It's not just BF4 either, I ran the Metro 2033 benchmark and got a silly low score on that too.

This is what I did each and every one of the 20+ times I installed the driver.

I can't believe that both my machines running AMD cards in crossfire have this issue.

It's not just BF4 either, I ran the Metro 2033 benchmark and got a silly low score on that too.

This is strange two PC's doing the same thing. You have any software installed that could make this happen?

Msi AB, Wrong setting in Radeon Pro???

Something is bogging down your Cards.

This is strange two PC's doing the same thing. You have any software installed that could make this happen?

Msi AB, Wrong setting in Radeon Pro???

Something is bogging down your Cards.

I am running Afterburner, but not Radeon Pro.
Surely Afterburner couldn't be causing this?

EDIT: to save derailing this thread too much, I've started a seperate thread for my issue here: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18563010

Back
Top Bottom