• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Was funny watching the chat window last night as Greg managed to **** off everyone on the server by flying his toys into everyone :D.

Might have to do TDM more often, it's good practice :)

If they don't go on the roof, they are safe. They whine like big girls because they want to snipe up there and take easy kills. If my team are up there and if I was up there, I would expect to get taken out by the RC planes. I have people wishing cancer on me and to die horrible deaths in chat :D

If they don't go on the roof, they are safe. They whine like big girls because they want to snipe up there and take easy kills. If my team are up there and if I was up there, I would expect to get taken out by the RC planes. I have people wishing cancer on me and to die horrible deaths in chat :D

LOL. Didn't realise that is what you were up to. Talk about pot and kettle. You're doing the gaming a community a favour in that case :D.

Just to clarify, I mean by your roof top antics, not by dying of cancer lol.

lol - I don't get why people think that just because they have a sniper, they have to remain still and up high. And then whine when they're taken out. Brilliant.

I was on Seige of Shanghai last night at B. I look up at a building (the one between A and B) and I just see 4 heads peeking over the top. Rancid. Luckily I had a sniper myself equipped (I play aggressive recon) so I took all of their heads off and bagged about 1200 points in the process. Then I got called a cheater. I was like "lads your head was the only thing I could see and I hit it, chill out and get off the roofs you wet plonkers".

I was probably a bit more rude than that but fully deserved :D.

Cool Story Bro.

Most of the time when I die it's from someone playing recon. I'll stop for a moment to take out an unsuspecting Abrams and then *pew pew*. Jock Strap from Aberdeenshire is trying to take me out with his 3 mates on Skype on the top of **** Incorporates HQ.

Seriously just go on a fishing trip or something, where is the fun in playing at war if you're just going to sit around like some kind of ***** faced baguette.

It boils my wee!

Funny how they can never take it...

Indeed. Snipers are by far the whingiest. Not all snipers but the type who crawl behind rocks and hide. They think they're immune to death :D.

I get called a cheater quite a lot. People in FPS games these days can't handle people who can actually aim, especially in Battlefield where the 'good' players are mainly people destroying in vehicles. When I played FPS competitively many years ago, everyone we played against could aim and it came down to tactics and teamwork.

Isn't there a spectator mode or something people can actually watch you? No-one ever does they just whine :D. As I'm usually streaming I just point them to Twitch and tell them to watch me cheating there.

I suppose it wouldn't be so much of a problem if every Tom Dick & Harry didn't want to be one lol.

It's like giving a group of 8 year olds rifles and saying, right all of you go and hide and see who can stay alive the longest :D

Back
Top Bottom