• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Put the miner off duty for a bit to see what 2x7990 game like @ 1600p :) 4930k @ 4.7 ghz is a Bottleneck .. lol! Fraps failed to record the average for some reason .. but suffice to say is was smooth and lots of high triple digit fps !

GPU usage is below (that drop must have been in a menu somewhere as I did not notice it in game):

hluf.jpg

So what's the story with china rising? I have just tried to download it but I just keep getting the following messages.. BF4 has stopped working or "you need to download and install this expansion" so I click on OPEN IN ORIGIN and it just takes me to my games, no download starts, I'm really fed up with this game now.

Edit
I got the premium so I should have early access to china rising.

Yep, i have my origin games collection spread across a 250gb ssd and a 1tb mechanical drive. Bf3/4 on the ssd, but unfortunately the secondary drive is starting to play up a bit. Dissapears from windows and rst program displaying smart errors now and again. Had to back everything up on an external drive.

Yep, i have my origin games collection spread across a 250gb ssd and a 1tb mechanical drive. Bf3/4 on the ssd, but unfortunately the secondary drive is starting to play up a bit. Dissapears from windows and rst program displaying smart errors now and again. Had to back everything up on an external drive.

Aye. I've got BF4 on mine and everything else on my 2TB mechanical.

Sorry, I was ripping Greg about something else :)

I have no idea how you can play that gamemode+map combo Greg, it's the worst thing ever. Good for benchmarking, though.

I get fed up of being killed by tanks/helis/boats and enjoy man to man combat much more so. Great fun :D

Aye. I've got BF4 on mine and everything else on my 2TB mechanical.

Sorry, I was ripping Greg about something else :)

I live and learn :D

Back
Top Bottom