• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Lol good one!

Although I figure shanks would be able to see theres no problem on that site! :p

I see no issue :p Nar I have pointed out couple times there is issues with hitreg like getting shot around corners etc

Patch news
We're rolling out a new PC game update starting at 11AM UTC Dec 9. We're also rolling out the new server version R15 [battlelog.battlefield.com]. Between 11-12AM UTC, BF4 multiplayer on PC will be unavailable.

Dec 9 PC Game Update Notes
-Fixed one of the most frequently occurring client crashes
-Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open.
-Fixed a bug in Defuse mode where defenders could win the round by killing all the attackers without disarming the bomb, if the bomb was disarmed in the previous round.
-Miscellaneous stability fixes further reducing the number of client crashes
-Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters
-Fixed some instances of frame rate drops when shooting at large Levolution objects after they have been destroyed (like the radar dish on Rogue Transmission)
-Fixed broken aiming for passengers on the China Rising dirt bike
-Fixed a bug where the sound when capturing a flag was not playing correctly
-Removed a bug that would double save during MP round transition and SP level transition. This fix will reduce the occurrence of corrupted save files.

-Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters

Wahoo!

-Fixed bug where game would crash constantly and client would demand refund

Wahoo!

I tell you what, if it was for real, I'd rather be hiding in a bush with a scope and well away from the madness :D

lol true enough. But then if it were real you wouldn't have snipers going "Oi, Greg stop it. Pack it in, Admin that man keeps hitting me with his UAV and its really distracting me."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom