• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Yep, trying to download it now. But my dl speed on origin keeps dropping to 7kbps after a few minutes.:(

Yeah, slow here too :o

:D

tl15.png

yeah i only just got over 7mbs it took a whole 3 minutes for the update;)
about an hour ago it was fine.

I think i am the only one in my area with sky fibre, and im not telling anyone i have it here as they will steal my bandwidth.

Last edited:
I have to say, i was on Sky 16mbs adsl and in 7 years it went down once for 2 days. Speed was always good, pings about 30 to 40 to good servers in the uk.

Now with Sky Fibre its amazingly fast and pings around 12 to good servers. Even holland gets me sub 20 pings.

Which is why i am not telling anyone nearby i have it.

Battlefield is a first person shooter game franchise owned by DICE. The developer is facing many issues and problems with recently released Battlefield 4, latest installment in the franchise and it has announced that it would not be working on any other Battlefield project until the issues relating to Battlefield 4 have been fixed. According to various rumors, hints and indications, it is being speculated that DICE would not be developing another Battlefield game and the franchise would be transferred to another studio.
Battlefield 4 China
Speculation: Visceral Games Might Be Working On Battlefield 5
DICE took a pretty good start with the Battlefield series, games like Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 were the developer’s greatest success in the franchise but things started to mess up after several bugs and issues started surfacing in Battlefield 3 multiplayer and DICE was not able to handle them completely.
Latest game in the Battlefield series is the Battlefield 4 developed by DICE. Playing the game in single-player mode is a changed and enhanced experience than its predecessor but considering the fact that single-player campaign in first person shooter games is little given importance and most of the players go directly to the multiplayer of the game, DICE could not manage to provide an ideal and smooth Battlefield 4 multiplayer.
battlefield 4
DICE is growing old with the Battlefield franchise and there is a possibility that it may transfer the franchise to some other developer, Visceral perhaps, according to recent suggestions and indications. The first hint came from Patrick Bach, executive producer of Battlefield, as he said in an interview with OXM, “I think people would be very disappointed if we stopped making Battlefield games. People sometimes ask why we “only make Battlefield games”. And it’s like, firstly we don’t only make Battlefield games, and secondly, if we stopped making them people would hate me!”
“We don’t make them just to make money or force them on people, we make them because we love doing it, and our fans want us to do it. They wouldn’t be playing it still if they didn’t like it.”
Recently, Eurogamer reported that Criterion Games is making a military shooter and that it may become a brand extension for the Battlefield in financial year 2015. The report was based on discussions with Michael Patcher, an analyst at Wedbush Securities.
Patcher further said, “We spoke with (EA) management on Thursday afternoon, and although they have not yet announced a version of Battlefield for FY15, they confirmed that our understanding is spot on and that if a version of Battlefield were to be released in FY15, it would be developed by a studio other than DICE.”

Read more: http://wccftech.com/battlefield-game-apperently-developed-visceral/#ixzz2n4RlySUl

Does anyone believe that any other company will release a bug free game? How much did EA push Dice to release BF4 before COD Ghosts?
They are both different games you play one or the other or both. How naive to think that people just buy the game released first!
I would have rather waited longer for the release of BF4 and had a better experience with the final version of the game than what we got.
More time was needed after the beta to address problems. Nothing to do with profits at all just push it out the door we have their pre-order money!

Somebody remind me in 2 years time not to pre-order the next version of BF! Saying that I do love the game so will probably pre-order it and put up with all the $hit that comes with it.

Back
Top Bottom