• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Hell Yeah! :D

After a while in a vehicle, it would freeze and ribbons would be displayed like at the end of a game, only way out of it is to get killed or redeploy, happened 3 times in the last game, anyone else getting this???

I think that was the server we was on. When I was in a jet, it was proper rubber banding me with pings from 80 to 120....Get closer to home next time please :p

I installed my 2nd set of Samsung Green last night and I could swear I'm getting higher frame rates and smoother play because of it. Anyone else finding this? Also now the game is getting patched up is it still worth going windows 8? I have a copy but am waiting to see how mantle turns out before installing it...

I installed my 2nd set of Samsung Green last night and I could swear I'm getting higher frame rates and smoother play because of it. Anyone else finding this? Also now the game is getting patched up is it still worth going windows 8? I have a copy but am waiting to see how mantle turns out before installing it...

Yep i noticed a slight improvement as well. 8gb is now the minimum you need for bf4 at least, with 16gb being the recommended.

Always wary about using all 4 slots. Would prefer to use 2 * 8GB.

My CPU overclock (4.8 atm) teeters on the edge of stability and any extra load on the IMC is likely to cause it to spaz out.

I need all the CPU grunt I can get. Open Broadcaster uses about 40% CPU across all 8 threads. :eek: And we all know BF4 is intense on the CPU so I can become CPU limited at times while streaming with a single card :(.

Always wary about using all 4 slots. Would prefer to use 2 * 8GB.

My CPU overclock (4.8 atm) teeters on the edge of stability and any extra load on the IMC is likely to cause it to spaz out.

I need all the CPU grunt I can get. Open Broadcaster uses about 40% CPU across all 8 threads. :eek: And we all know BF4 is intense on the CPU so I can become CPU limited at times while streaming with a single card :(.

I've heard that there is no advantage in terms of fps going above 4.5Ghz on Ivy/Haswell. Whats your take on this Rusty?

I use 4.7Ghz 24/7

I've heard that there is no advantage in terms of fps going above 4.5Ghz on Ivy/Haswell. Whats your take on this Rusty?

I use 4.7Ghz 24/7

Just gaming: I agree a moderately clocked i7 is more than fine.

But while streaming to Twitch 40% of my CPU is being used before I even load into BF4. Then I can peak at 100% usage even with a heavily overclocked i7 so become CPU limited.

Which ain't good for my FPS :D.

Back
Top Bottom