• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Played a good few hours over the last few days with no crash to desktops except one when the bonuses/unlocks were being tallied up at the end. When i went back to bottlelog in firefox, it said the battle log plug in had crashed/stopped working so had to reload the web page.

I am pretty convinced now that the random CTD's are to do with the connection between the game and battlelog.

It does seem loads more stable using Firefox or since the last patch.

Last edited:
dear god man turn your fans up a bit.

Just played dawnbreaker with my 7970s at 1100/1575

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
30013, 300000, 58, 149, 100.043 my 2700k is only at 4.6 so holding them back, not sure if i'll be able to run those clocks with Mantle though as that with GPU usage dropping into the 60s. If they're running up in 90s says i might need to clock them down

You have friends with 680s? Come on Matt get with the program...;)

Trust me they're in the minority. Think three out of about twenty of us have Nvidia cards.

Nice chart, but tbh the gtx 690 and 7990 shouldnt be benched along with single cards by any review site. They have their own category.

Single pcb cards at the end of the day. :)

Ashamed to admit maybe, but nv user and a fellow cq247 member with Matt, we put our gpu preferences aside on the battlefield.:D

True dat. Its hard not to love Setter regardless of his gpu choices. :p

This

And don't be afraid to voice your opinion on the battlefield..... Eh gregster!! :D

Absolutely. I feel a bit of a hypocrite at the mo, as I am on a pathetic 6970 and feel dirty but that doesn't hold me back :D

Talking of which, I have put a bid in for another Titan on the MM but if it is declined, I will be pumping a 780 Classy. I can't hold out for long on this crap GPU and need some proper GFX in game.

Absolutely. I feel a bit of a hypocrite at the mo, as I am on a pathetic 6970 and feel dirty but that doesn't hold me back :D

Talking of which, I have put a bid in for another Titan on the MM but if it is declined, I will be pumping a 780 Classy. I can't hold out for long on this crap GPU and need some proper GFX in game.

Lol,
I feel for ya mate, how do you cope with the stuttering? K/D must be well down. Here's hoping you get back to green ASAP, for the goodness of all mankind. :/

Lol,
I feel for ya mate, how do you cope with the stuttering? K/D must be well down. Here's hoping you get back to green ASAP, for the goodness of all mankind. :/

The thing is and I will get slated but I am playing on low details which looks horrid and it just isn't smooth at all. Not even close to my Titan for smoothness.

I will run a fraps bench if it allows and cry :D

Back
Top Bottom