• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Talking of which, I have put a bid in for another Titan on the MM but if it is declined, I will be pumping a 780 Classy. I can't hold out for long on this crap GPU and need some proper GFX in game.

Enjoy your Titan, sir. Will be interesting what clocks you get out of it, I never really bothered, ran everything 1440p out of the box so I just left it. :D

Enjoy your Titan, sir. Will be interesting what clocks you get out of it, I never really bothered, ran everything 1440p out of the box so I just left it. :D

Haha will do and I won't be pushing it hard like I did mine. I am seriously enjoying my gaming again and they are fast enough for 1080/1440 for me to not worry about kicking them up high :)

Were you talking to me?

5572f2d4c72eeb12585462d8aa03f422.jpg

Haha will do and I won't be pushing it hard like I did mine. I am seriously enjoying my gaming again and they are fast enough for 1080/1440 for me to not worry about kicking them up high :)

Once bitten twice shy and i reason why i now run my 7990 @stock or underclocked at 1440p. ;)

Were you talking to me?

Yeah but not in a mean way. All I know is that my 7970 loves been under 70 degrees under 65 for the best overclocks. At 80 degrees I'd be worried that heat was ruining my core and memory overclocks.

I've under volted my 7970s in crossfire to 1.025 volts 1000 core and it doesn't take hardly any fan to keep them around 60 degrees.

Yeah but not in a mean way. All I know is that my 7970 loves been under 70 degrees under 65 for the best overclocks. At 80 degrees I'd be worried that heat was ruining my core and memory overclocks.

I've under volted my 7970s in crossfire to 1.025 volts 1000 core and it doesn't take hardly any fan to keep them around 60 degrees.

Was just making sure :p
I run stock in games, so no need to worry about oc's :)

Yep, they're under water :)

Tbh Greg, I think Shanghai's a tougher test.
7970CF was always the plan for my PC. The 7990(s) are destined for a WC mining rig. I was just toying with one while waiting for some bits.

Not really mate :D

I did get 3821 @1200/1700 if that's any use to you?
Something's up. Not sure what... My 7990 scores were below par in unigine too.

ED: Got 3370 something at 1000/1500. :/ I dunno... The 7990 scored around the same +/- 100 points or so.
Not worth posting in the thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom