• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

I think the bug involves alternate frame rendering. Just ran crossfire using a custom profile and used 1x1 Optimize instead of AFR and the flickering was gone but i lost half my fps so it wasn't really playable unless i dialed the settings down, 1440P Ultra x4 AA.

670 SLI gameplay after the patch. Mine looks similar.

oh **** off Dice. Everything was working so well at last and now they have gone and ****ed it up again!

This better be fixed by tomorrow as i have a day off and china rising is out so i was planning on having a nice long session on this!

useless *****.

oh **** off Dice. Everything was working so well at last and now they have gone and ****ed it up again!

This better be fixed by tomorrow as i have a day off and china rising is out so i was planning on having a nice long session on this!

useless *****.

i used to occasionally get flickering like that in bf3 with my 6970 crossfire. going into windowed mode and then back to fullscreen used to get rid of it. but its probably a different issue now

i used to occasionally get flickering like that in bf3 with my 6970 crossfire. going into windowed mode and then back to fullscreen used to get rid of it. but its probably a different issue now

Well i cant test this new patch till i am home from work, but i have never had that issue thus far in BF4. In fact it was playing so beautifully over the past few days. Buttery smooth, no crashes.

and now they have updated and broken something again :(

I had horrible flickering on shanghai shortly after release with sli. After the tower came down. Got to the point were it hurt my eyes to play it. Was sorted in one of the early patches though.

It is pretty incredible how they obviously dont test the patches before rolling them out! This flickering seems to affect all sli/xfire issues so why on earth did they not play a few games using the new patch on some sli/xfire configs!!??

Back
Top Bottom