• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

I am seriously impressed as to how well a single 670 plays this at full ultra and 1080p!

Love the Altai range map in the china rising expansion. Stunning, huge and good fun to play.

Just wish they could fix this flickering so I can go back to sli.

Be alright if i could get into a server. 6 attempts all met with client could not connect bug.

What browser are you using? Ever since I changed to using firefox instead of IE for battlelog the game has been very stable ( i.e. no crashes) and I haven't ever had a problem connecting.

Matt can you interpret the performance trace bottom left as everytime I run it, it never makes sense? How can you be using only 23% max cpu and 35% gpu in BF4. Is that the cpu,gpu resource in reserve? How do I dispplay the info i the top left corner? (What console command do I need)

83degrees for a 1Ghz clock is hot!! (I reach 61degrees 1100Mhz 1.22v, 71 degrees@1200Mhz, 1300millivolts)

Last edited:
Matt can you interpret the performance trace bottom left as everytime I run it, it never makes sense?

83degrees for a 1Ghz clock is hot!!

Yep, the spike in the green line was from a previous screenshot i took but this one came out better so i chose this one.

As for my gpu core temps they're normally matched but i alt tabbed out before i took the screenshots to change the quality in afterburner, hence gpu 1 is a few C hotter than gpu 2 as once you alt tab gpu 2 goes into idle clocks. Regarding the temp i use auto fan so the card remains quiet under load. Temps go to about 80-84c with vsync off. I could run the fan faster to keep temps much lower if i wanted but i don't see the point as 7990's are fine up to 90c. Vrms are usually about 5c lower than core temps.

Regarding what the graph means this picture will explain better than i can. The commands listed don't work in BF4, they've changed but the principle is the same.

ja6S6Cr.jpg.png

gyfUSxM.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom