• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

That was from Battlefield 3 on a Nvidia gpu so its a bit outdated now. However they were likely using a SLI setup on a 2500k or something. ;)

Place this file in your BF4 game directory to get the performance overlay and fps monitor preset.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yoo0w8

That gives me the overlay of gpu/cpu in the bottom left of your screen, how do I get the information in the top left from your screen shot?

Is a bit nasty. I see a few like that ingame now and then. Cant be the system as the cpu is running quick and cool enough, ram isnt a problem as its running correct and not using a lot. Gpu is upto the task and the game is ran of an ssd. I can only put it down to connection issues.

Is a bit nasty. I see a few like that ingame now and then. Cant be the system as the cpu is running quick and cool enough, ram isnt a problem as its running correct and not using a lot. Gpu is upto the task and the game is ran of an ssd. I can only put it down to connection issues.

Yep most likely. Any net problems or packet loss will show itself as a big spike.

One way to check

http://www.pingtest.net/

Last edited:
For anyone with a 670 or thinking is it a worthy upgrade for bf4 ( if you have a lesser GPU ), heres the results.

Zavod missed 1st 2 mins. 39 mins played.

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
124222, 2127016, 36, 108, 58.402

All Ultra preset.

3570k @ 4.2

single gtx 670 @ 1097 core + 6200 mem

1920x1200 resolution.

The low of 36 was the end of round 30fps lock i did not get to the f11 key to stop it in time.

Last edited:
Probly, just ADSL available here. A village of about 2500 residents. No fibre optic availability for the foreseeable future. Yet it's available 1 mile down the road in a hamlet of about 30 homes. Gotta love bt tbh.

Back
Top Bottom