• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

The e-tailer emailed me today that they have sent the card to Asus and I know they are not the quickest, so no SLI for me just yet. I am looking forward to going SLI again but it is overkill for 1080P but not so much for 3D, so I can't wait.
Unlucky, seen you picked one up in mm. Getting the sli bug again already myself. But gotta get christmas out of the way first. Overkill at 1920x1200 yes but i want a bigger monitor too eventually.

Unlucky, seen you picked one up in mm. Getting the sli bug again already myself. But gotta get christmas out of the way first. Overkill at 1920x1200 yes but i want a bigger monitor too eventually.

I was finding the game had quite a bit of microstutter on SLI unless you set the render ahead limit to 2 and the vegetation had some issues with it too even before this patch - won't be in a hurry to SLI for this game myself unless Dice (and possibly nVidia depending where the problem(s) are) pull their fingers out.

Hi all,

I keep getting ... Direct X Function error 'failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE' blah blah. I've tried using 13.10 and now 13.11a/b? beta drivers with no luck.

This error has only started after the patch 2 days ago.

Anyone got any ideas on what i can do please?!

p.s crossfire doesnt work as i get texture flickering, so its been disabled. :rolleyes: What the hell have these guys (EA/Dice) done.... bloody shocking man!!! :mad:

Hi all,

I keep getting ... Direct X Function error 'failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE' blah blah. I've tried using 13.10 and now 13.11a/b? beta drivers with no luck.

p.s crossfire doesnt work as i get texture flickering, so its been disabled. :rolleyes: What the hell have these guys (EA/Dice) done.... bloody shocking man!!! :mad:

Do you have afterburner open?

I had some startup issues related to Afterburner, that sometimes occurred and sometimes didn't. The game is just a mess right now, between patches to fix things, that inadvertently make them worse, to key issues being kicked to the sidelines (the error above), with no even so much as an afterthought from Dice.

I have no doubt eventually it will be pretty playable for most people. The thing is, they didn't learn any lessons from the last game (which I stopped playing after about 2 weeks and only returned to upon the impending release of Bugglefield 4).

Hi all,

Hi, try this reinstall DX again -

Go to the BF4 folder in .\origin games\Battlefield 4\ Open ._Installer\directx\redist Right click on DXSETUP.exe and click "Run as Administrator" What this does is install the DirectX libraries that were copied to your hard drive but never installed that are needed for DirectX to properly process the game code.

This also helps some players who crash while playing.

Back
Top Bottom