• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

On non-hardcore servers you really need to aim for the head, it just adds to the challenge. I got a headshot on the pilot of a littlebird that was harassing me the other day - awesome when it happens :p

^Completely agree.

Normal mode, found hardcore mode a little glitchy the last time I used it.

What REALLY annoys me is when you're shooting at someone, they kill you and it pings up and shows them running around with 0 health. Isn't 0 dead?

Its very very broken and usually they aren't on 0 health at all though often on your screen you've definitely put enough damage into them to kill them.

They seriously need to start putting some upper bounds on how long stuff can be delayed but I guess that means actually writing real working code, rather than this excuse for "netcode" that tries to roughly tie everything together long after the fact.

Had an odd bug earlier this evening, start new round from joining server and get no in game audio, well, I could hear feint explosions etc.. but not gunfire or movement, then later on in the same round I lost the ability to switch weapons, anyone had similar?

At what point do I get a decent sniper rifle in this game? Recently started trying to level up my recon, something I completely neglected in BF3, finding I only get 1 shot kills if its headshots and even with straight pull bolt it takes and absolute age between shots. Currently using the CS-LR4.

I noticed DMR's need to get nuked a bit in this, I'm seeing people use them like semi-automatic assault rifles, you don't stand a chance.

I've not played this game since it was first released, but the LR4 worked amazingly back then, what's changed?? :(

Used to be OSK chest up.

Just seems to be on lockers the sound issue, two different servers, same map, same issue.

On another note the latest patch has turned the ACE 23 into an uber rifle, come up against one and you loose, 10 LMG rounds, not a scratch, 2 ACE 23 rounds = dead.

Well done DICE, you've managed to put me off of BF4 again :(

Yep as if the ACE23 wasn't powerful enough, it and the ACE53 are two of the most powerful weapons in the game.

Also had the sound missing bug in a few rounds, onboard and a xonar DX. Probably just another bug from dice.

On another note the latest patch has turned the ACE 23 into an uber rifle, come up against one and you loose, 10 LMG rounds, not a scratch, 2 ACE 23 rounds = dead.

ACE23 has without a doubt been the best assault rifle for around the past 6 patches, it's an epic gun ... like the aek and famas and m14 rolled in to one :D

Installed the latest patch today, also set pre rendered frames to 1. The difference is quite pronounced. No crazy high cpu spikes and the game running as smooth as silk.

In the nv control panel mate.

Performance is very nice, though my cpu temps are getting a bit high. Swapped all the fans for low speed alpenfohn red clovers, seeing a max of 74c in game, previously maxing at 67c using akasa piranhas. May look into getting something with a bit more oomph, or paint the piranha blades red to match the rest of the setup.

Looking good setts. Gone is the blue setter i used to know.
Lol, thats the decorator coming out in me. Colour coordination in a pc.:D

Ill be ditching this case in a month or so. Going for a Phanteks enthoo luxe/primo, just need to decide when the luxe is released. It will be a bit cheaper than the primo.

What the dickens is going on with this game?

BF4 has stopped working time and time again when waiting in queue and ready to join. Sound bugs as well. Patches seem to be breaking more and more things. I can tell AMD have been working closely with Dice on this game for sure :p

Back
Top Bottom