• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Is there any news on the sound bug fix?

According to some in the main bf4 thread in games, the soundbug is still present.

Just remember some servers won't be updated to the new server build until they're empty. If you try playing on our server though then you'll be playing on the latest server build. I updated it manually myself after the patch and new server build went live.

Just remember some servers won't be updated to the new server build until they're empty. If you try playing on our server though then you'll be playing on the latest server build. I updated it manually myself after the patch and new server build went live.
Will try in a bit mate, ive had the sound missing on a few tdm servers. But todays sound bug is a new one for me. All i can hear ingame are grenade explosions, no gunshots or anything else. That and the round loading music playing in the background.

Will try in a bit mate, ive had the sound missing on a few tdm servers. But todays sound bug is a new one for me. All i can hear ingame are grenade explosions, no gunshots or anything else. That and the round loading music playing in the background.

That bug has been present on TDM for a while. Might be hard to tell now if its fixed or not as it will likely depend on if the server you're playing on has been updated.

Yep, will try a few servers in a bit. For me the sound bug caused total loss of sound. Gonna see if i can get my xonar DX back in. Not that fond of my onboard audio, and sounds in bf games have always been very good.

Can't be harder than in BF4 - shoot someone point blank and they still end up turning round and killing you :(

That's what happens if you play Normal/Softcore. Takes a lot of bullets to down someone and even 2/3 bullets for a headshot. If you play Hardcore you put 1/2/3 bullets in someone they go down and don't get back up. :)

it is actually harder to kill people than bf4 :p

its mw2 with robots. people who are good in titans will just dominate games. lows will just camp until titans. its okay for a quick blast but cant see it lasting too long.

bf4 is better :eek: and that aint special :D

no buy for me .

fps is capped at 60 at moment aswell wtf? :confused:

beta codes i think will go out tonight im playing mp right now ! :D

in hardpoint the action is like :eek: robots firing everykind of missile bomb you can imagine.

crazy thing is i have it maxxed and fps doesn't move ! so you don't need a monster card for this game .

just finishing uploading some mp footage as i type this :)

mp footage from me playing not long ago. just processing but it will be done soon .

it is actually harder to kill people than bf4 :p

its mw2 with robots. people who are good in titans will just dominate games. lows will just camp until titans. its okay for a quick blast but cant see it lasting too long.

bf4 is better :eek: and that aint special :D

no buy for me .

fps is capped at 60 at moment aswell wtf? :confused:

Good vid. I can see it properly now.

I have to say, that looks terrible. You're right, MW2 with Robots. Graphics look crap. I'll pass.

Didn't respawn already say that textures were dumbed down in the alpha/beta to keep the file size low?

I hope the fps cap isn't a permanent thing.

South Park: The stick of truth is what I'm really waiting for, already pre ordered and waiting on that!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom