• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Audio bug is still present, and tbh i doubt the reg issues will be fixed either. They go way back to earlier bf games. And apparently theres gonna be another patch, (dice puncture more like) before second assault is released. Which is rumoured to be the 18th for premium users, two weeks later for non premium.

Putting aside the pitfalls of BF4. They sure know how to make you jizz in your pants with anticipation in their trailers. 1080P quality ftw.

New DLC hits 18th FEB. Bring on Metro :cool:.

I reckon AMD drivers will be due on or around that date.

So much for this thread being about benchmarks lol
Were gonna start a new class of benchmark. There 'll be a few categories such as who can get audio bug the quickest, bf3 exe stopped responding crash etc. Prize for the winners will be a ribbon for those who uninstall bf4 and a congressional medal of perseverance for those who stick with the game.:D

just thought i'd test

gpu 1300/1800 cpu 4750, gaming profile

latest beta's

full ultra, 64p(full) shanghai

2014-02-13 20:13:29 - bf4
Frames: 59599 - Time: 491875ms - Avg: 121.167 - Min: 75 - Max: 201

not bad for 1 card!! ;)

Well, mouse works again, traded that issue in for spawning with absolutely no weapons and laser sights that manage to perma-etch into buildings :p

Back
Top Bottom