• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

just thought i'd test

gpu 1300/1800 cpu 4750, gaming profile

latest beta's

full ultra, 64p(full) shanghai

2014-02-13 20:13:29 - bf4
Frames: 59599 - Time: 491875ms - Avg: 121.167 - Min: 75 - Max: 201

not bad for 1 card!! ;)
Nice fps figures. Been playing a bit just now, no bugs to speak of and running very smooth. Gonna install the latest betas as im still running 332.21.

Haven't played in ages but got my gaming rig sort of back on track by donating a pair of 7950s to the cause to partner the 4930k now off mining duty support ... :D

What's the current advice re the drivers and mantle ? Have these installed at the moment [amd_catalyst_13.11_betav9.5] and downloading a large patch ...

Uninstalled 332.21 using the DDU program, stuck on the latest betas and popped into a tdm round. Silky smooth and shots registering pretty nicely, actually done pretty well with 13/6. Performance graph running and no spiking except on the respawn/load screen. Gtx 780 @stock.

Try the 14.1 betas but most have rolled back onto 13.11/13.12 due to one bug or another.

The laser wall thing may have always been there but its something I've just picked up on now I'm a sniper god :p

I always think the laser marks on walls are some kind of beam from claymores or something.:D

On bf3 when playing recon, often when scoped in a lot of distant textures on the landscape had a green shimmering effect.

Try the 14.1 betas but most have rolled back onto 13.11/13.12 due to one bug or another.

The laser wall thing may have always been there but its something I've just picked up on now I'm a sniper god :p

Nooooooooooo not another s****r.
Ah well I suppose its in the game so use it :)
I very often see the laser etched on the wall, tried different drivers (mantle not stable on my 7970's yet to use 24/7)but still the laser is present.
Its not a dealbreaker for me as the game runs fine on 14.1 DX but it would be nice for a fix at some point. I have the premium version and as I understand, the next DLC is out in a few days, it would be better to get the bugs fixed for people I think rather than getting the DLC's out to make more money, its starting to look like the COD series now, we all know how they look after their customers before they get their DLC's out :P Still can't play Ghosts stutter free with my cards, what a waste of £36.
Edit: BF4 looks a country mile better/more realistic than Ghosts anyway :)

Last edited:
Nordic Hardware have done some more benchmarks since the BF4 patch launched yesterday, which included some Mantle API in game improvements. Need some new drivers now from AMD methinks. This is a sneak peak of their BF4 testing, more to follow.

saC9lmH.png
Source
http://www.nordichardware.se/Spel/s...-bf4-dator-snart-i-en-taevling-naera-dig.html

Overclocked i7 on single player, useless test :) Mantle doesn't do much unless your using the CPU. that would be Multi Player.

Back
Top Bottom