• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Do us a video of metro when you get chance matt, interested to see if the bottle neck at the two stairways are still present. Great map for 16-32 players, terrible on 40+ :p

Do us a video of metro when you get chance matt, interested to see if the bottle neck at the two stairways are still present. Great map for 16-32 players, terrible on 40+ :p

Will do mate. Dice have yet to provide the DLC maps so although the server is updated and is filling up, still running the stock maps + the China Rising DLC atm.

does anybody else get sub 50 fps on hainan resort on 290 x, Im sure its got worse since rolling back to 13.12 after mantle kept crashing bf4. ??

I also thought I had performance degradation after the driver roll back.
What CPU/memory/motherboard/hard drive do you run it off?

I never really liked it on BF3 :p It's just a campfest.
Is Caspian Border in the new pack?

Metro maketh the man in BF. This new metro has lots of new routes into B, its gonna be mint. Yet to try it out on 64 man though. They've also got rid of that horrible blue tint, now it looks 'proper bo' i tell thee.

Caspian, Firestorm and Oman all in the new map pack. Yet to try them though because im uploading this damn video for PG Tips.

Back
Top Bottom